Chapter 7 - Who Are You?

Chapter 7 – Who Are You?

"Oh! I'm so sorry!!" A waiter from a café apologized.

A drink had flown out of his hands as some overly excited girls pushed him out of the way to go outside. Some tea had spilled on my blouse during the fall.

The guy looked so apologetic and flustered. I smiled to reassure him.

"It's okay it wasn't your fault."

"B-b-but now your blouse is all wet and stained, sorry, I'm so sorry!" He continued to bow in apology.

"It's really okay. Besides I can hide the stain with this scarf," I pulled out a large black scarf and wrapped it around my neck.

"See, it hides it perfectly. Plus it was getting kind of cold. A win-win situation wouldn't you agree?" I smiled up at him.

He nodded in relief.

"How about I make you a free drink in apology?"

"Oh you don't have to," I started to say but he clapped both his palms together.

"Please? It would make me feel better."

And that was how I agreed to a free drink. Well today seemed to be starting energetically. The question is though why were those girls in such a hurry?

As I walked out the door and the cold winter wind hit my face I shivered. It almost looked like it wanted to snow.

"KYAA! OPPA!!"

I jumped up as a crowd of girls screamed in hysterics. Many people--mostly girls--had gathered around a buildings entry way.

"Uhm...excuse me but why are there so many people?" I asked a random stranger.

"What you don't know? BigBang is here at a photo shoot. Many VIP ' S have come to support."

That was all I got because then I was shoved into the crowd because G-Dragon was the first to get out of the van. People were being shoved forward and backwards from the excitement. I had to squeeze out of there. The group members were just walking threw and it only lasted for maybe a minute. Still a large group had come to support.

I felt a bit guilty about being able to live with the members and see them everyday. These were major fans and I didn't exactly know the band well until I met them. The one I did know a bit more about was Daesung. I watched a variety show he was on where the cast were like a family going on outings in the country side.

"HEY out of the way!" A security guard shoved me out of the way.