Chapter 18 - I Can Show You The World.

"Lotus."

"Ugh, five more minutes," I grumbled and turned over in bed.

It was strange how tired I was even though I was undead. I had asked my Reaper about that and she told me it was because my body needed energy and it took that from my soul. She also said that it didn't cause much trouble because sleep gave me back energy. At least that's what I hoped.

"Lotus," the voice breathed softly besides my ear.

My eyes still closed I grumbled, eyebrows furrowed together in annoyance. In response to my actions I heard a deep chuckle rumble besides me. After a few agonizing seconds of debating either to open my eyes or not I did. Deep brown eyes stared back at me in amusement.

I let out a shriek and scurried back until I fell off with a loud thud.

Seung-hyun stood over me with a large grin as he extended his palm to help me up. With a glare I took his 'helping' hand.

"This reminds me a bit of when we first met," he smiled at me as I dusted myself off and ran my fingers through the bird nest of my hair.

"From what I remember I hit my head and you were the one who fell."

"True."

After trying to calm my hair and failing I turned to him. "So what brings you here so early in the morning?"

"Hmm," he tilted his head and looked up as though he was thinking up an answer. Than he looked at me with a pearl white smile and answered, "a date."

My eyes widened.

"A...date?"

"Mm - hmm. A date," he nodded.

"With me?" I pointed to myself.

"Yes, now get ready so we can make this date happen today. I'll get ready too."

With that he walked out of the room leaving me there frozen in place. I knew we finally revealed our feelings for eachother but it still felt unreal. I mean he was an idol, actor, and model. Than there was me; my good trait was to cook and well my bad traits were many with the main one being undead.

I opened the small closet doors to scan for something to wear. My clothes had thankfully expanded due to the members. It seems that they loved to pamper me with clothes and accessories. They haven't gotten me many things since it would be a huge scandal if someone say them buying girls clothes but they still went out of their way to do so.

It made me feel all happy and bubbly inside. It is cool also to see how their taste in clothes differ. So after a long while of deciding I chose a dress G-Dragon gave me. He really did live up to his fashionsta name.

After getting fully ready I went out to meet up with Seung-hyun *Choi*.

The two of us got in his car and drove. Fidgeting in my seat a bit from excitement I turned to him.

"So what big plans do we have today?"

"Hmm...I wonder," he replied, his eyes glued to the road with a light smile.

With a pout I glared at him.

"Suprise or you have no clue yet?" I asked hoping to get an answer.

With a tilt of his head he said, "hmm...I wonder."

"Seung-hyun!!" I chimed with the puff of my cheeks.

He laughed, pleased with my reaction.

"All kidding aside, I have today all planned out. So no worries."