Chapter 21 - Traitor

It was a strange feeling and yet it was familiar. One that I knew all too well. That floating feeling when I met the Time Keeper. No, it wasn't that, not entirely because this was painful. Now I knew what Yoon-Hi meant by spirits trying to take over. I was vulnerable now, weak, and that's why they wanted to take over however long they could.

I wasn't going to let that happen. Not now, when I didn't even know if Seung-Hyun was okay or not. I haven't even made sure him or my sister was okay. I needed to wake up.

Wake-up, wake-up, wake-up, wake-up, wake-up!

With much effort my eyes shot open but my vision was blurred and my ears were booming with sound. My body felt wobbly as I tried to sit up shaking my head, trying to regain normalcy. Color swam before my eyes as well as static noise, yet it was hard to understand it. Straining my sight and hearing I was beginning to make out what exactly they were.

"~us, Lotus, can you hear me?!"

Seung-Hyun hovered in front of me and relief flooded through me. "You're okay," I breathed. His arms flung around me holding me close and tight.

"I thought you were gone," his voice and body shook confusing me.

Before I can ask why a man in a black suit shouted, reminding me exactly where we were. "How the hell are you not dead?"

The two men were now standing beside each other in disbelief. I glanced down and saw a clear bullet hole where my heart should be. No blood, no nothing, just a hole that shined through, showing the empty shell I called my temporary body. Fear was clear and stained on their faces. Mustering whatever strength I could I stood to my feet and glared.

"You can't kill someone that is already dead. Drop your guns," I warned.

They froze terrified and bewildered. With my fingertips behind my back I motioned for Seung-Hyun to sneak behind them. The first guy still tried to hold his own with shaky hands, he raised his gun.

"Monster!!"

Before he can pull the trigger Seung-Hyun kicked it out of his hands and began to subdue him. The second man went for his but I had successfully tackled him.

"Tell me who sent you? How did you know we were coming?!" Seung-Hyun yelled at the men.

"If you don't tell us I'll have the Reapers coming for you," I lied convincingly.

The one who had shot me looked a lot more willing to talk. "We don't know. All we know is what someone tells us to do," he stammered out earning a glare from his comrade.

"Speak," Seung-Hyun growled digging the gun into the man's neck.

I tried not to flinch at his warning towards the man. It didn't take a genius to know that he was livid. The man gazed at the gun then back up to Seung-Hyun. "Don't you find it strange how we went off on you so quickly?"

Both Seung-Hyun and I exchanged a look. I knew there was an insider but we didn't exactly know who. He turned back to the man and I tried my best to ignore the shooting pain that rocked my body.

"Who is it?"

The man raised his hands to his lips to keep us quiet. He shook his head and I immediately understood what he meant. I dug into my coat pockets for a folded piece of paper and small pen. Lately I had been carrying it just in case new information came up. I was glad I did.

"Like I'd tell you," he scoffed as he took the paper and pen from my hands.

They began arguing back and forth to keep up the act while the man scribbled sloppily on the paper.

You are being tapped. The blonde that dresses you has a lot to hide. That is all I know.

He stared at us and we knew he wasn't lying. Lee So-Ra came to mind and from the look that crossed over Seung-Hyun's face it did for him too.

Now what to do with these guys? Hyun-Ki came to mind and I pulled out my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I need your help. I have these two guys and I need you to keep them safe." Due to the warning I was whispering it. Seung-Hyun might be tapped but that didn't mean I was. The clothes I had were bought by me and I hadn't seen her in days. "You're going to have to be silent. Someone is tapped."

"Got it."

Luckily it didn't take long for him and his team to come into the scene. They knocked the guys out, dragged them into their van and went on their way. Seung-Hyun stared at the whole ordeal in bewilderment. Silently we drove off and stopped at a public park that was basically empty. We went into the restroom and locked the door behind us. Then instantly went to finding any tapping devices. I found a small tear drop shape one in his coat and two more in the rest of his clothes. Had this been not such a serious situation I would have blushed at the fan service my eyes were receiving.

Gathering the bugged devices we smashed them and flushed them down. Tip toeing I whispered into his ear. "Does this mean our phones are tapped too or just the members?"

"It's best to not take chances," he grabbed his phone and also smashed it before chucking it into the trash.

Once again we were off. Out of everyone only I was in the clear. Not once did I give Lee So-Ra a chance, not even when I met with her at her place. As soon as we entered home we shut the members up and proceeded to explain everything in writing. The members were shocked but complied. As we guessed they were also heavily bugged and they were destroyed as well as their phones.

Even after all was done we sat in silence. Pain shot through me once again and I was beginning to see the blobbed colors like before. Everyone shot up to their feet.

"Get her in the car, we need to take her to Yoon-Hi!"

A: Hey so please don't shoot me! I am not dead I swear. Since I haven't updated in a forever I think I have completed this story and will update a chapter a day. A total of 24 chapters, 3 to go. It is the least I could do. B/c seriously I was being ridiculous with my hiatus.

If my writing is worse than before it is because I haven't written since this story and had no motivation and am trying to get it all back.