Chapter 8 - Thanks ^^

Chapter 8 – Thanks ^^

"Hello I am Yejoon Cheon it is a pleasure to meet you."

His hand outstretched towards me for a hand shake. I had to remind myself that I had to shake this man's hand.

"Nice to meet you."

Thankfully he didn't ask for my name because I wasn't planning on telling him. If I did that this would all be over.

"So what is the reason you wish to meet us Miss?"

Talking to him made my mouth feel as though it was full of cottons.

"I actually need your help in finding a few underground organization and what they do if you don't mind."

He looked around at the things the things in the room. I seriously felt sick. Instead of his help I wanted him gone.

"What does a little girl like you want with that information? You can get seriously hurt digging in too deep."

"I know...then can you look into this debt collector company for me and see who their clients are?" I asked passing him a company card for loans.

He flipped the card around and nodded.

"Seems simple enough and I'll send you the bill when the job is done," he took the card and with his guys they left.

I had to find a place to sit quickly. G-Dragon, Seungri, and Taeyang thought I was over come with happiness that I had to sit.

"Don't worry they always get the job done," they comforted me.

I tried to plaster on a smile.

"Thanks."

They were called to talk to their manager but Daesung stayed behind to talk to me.

"You lied to them huh?"

I stared at him in shock.

"H-how did you know?"

"The others don't know how evil that group is. luckily I already knew. If you want to know about them I know someone you can actually trust. Here," he handed me a small piece of paper.

Than he went and joined the other members. I looked at the piece of paper.

'Café Blue at 10:00 tonight.'

As I saw Choi heading towards me I quickly hid the paper in my pocket. He gave me a curious smile.