Chapter 6 - Stop It...Please

Chapter 6 – Stop It…Please

'Lotus what in the world are you doing?'

I chuckled at my mother as her long elegant fingers ran through my hair. I loved when she did that. It made me feel like everything in the world was right...

But I was wrong.

Those fuzzy sweet memories of going out with my family or just relaxing with them abruptly ended. Those moments were taken from us. The last moment of my life I could do nothing. I watched as all my happiness was destroyed.

Sorrow ripped through me mercilessly. I could do nothing. I'm sorry were the only words I wanted to say.

It was the tears that had woken me up. I let out a whimpered gasp as I came back to reality. I hated how most of my dreams were memories and at the same time I was glad to have them. I wiped my cheek of the tear that had slide down my cheek. That was when I noticed I wasn't in the park but on a nice comfortable warm bed.

Abruptly I sat up and noticed that warm coffee colored eyes stared back at me from besides me.

"EEP!" I jumped towards the side and crashed onto the floor.

Choi rushed over to me frantically.

"Are you okay?!"

I was a mess. My hair practically stuck up on all sides and the blanket wrapped all over me. As Choi realized I had no serious damage he let out a loud deep rumbling laugh.

"W -what am I doing here?" I asked ignoring the light mood we had going on.

Choi 's expression darkened a bit. The large toothy grin he just had on turned into a single straight line.

"What do you mean what are you doing here, do you have any idea how me and the others felt after your sudden leave, huh?!" He shouted back.

I was so shocked I couldn't even reply.

"We knew your situation so we worried and on our free time we tried to search for you. Then when we found you, you trick us and run away and then that same day we find you in a park freezing cold. So we brought you home and you ask why you are here...this...this here is your home now and I'm not hearing otherwise," he tells me.

The back of my eyes began to sting. His words made me feel things I wasn't allowed to and shouldn't feel.

"But you don't understand...I can't do this," I whimpered.

"Then make me understand. I want to understand...what can't you do?"

His gaze pierced holes through me. It was like I couldn't hide. I was out in the open and he could see all my emotions I rather not show.