The Exile of PebbleStep

Her eyes would gaze up in horror at QuillStar, her ears fell to the side as she dipped her head. The clan stared at her with fury and fear.
"PebbleStep..." QuillStar started, glaring down at PebbleStep.
"Is it true, that you poisoned the herbs, in the medicine den?" QuillStar would stare down at her with an icy glare.

PebbleStep nodded. Her wound on her side bleeding harshly as she did so. She winced.

BatClaw stepped up and PebbleStep shrank back, her fur bristling. It was her fault that this was happening. BatClaw had the worst secret the clan could ever imagine..

She was thrown out of her thoughts as BatClaw spoke. "PebbleStep should be blinded or even killed for trying to poison me!" BatClaw hissed.

"No!" She stepped up again, tail lashing. "It's BatClaw who should be Blinded!" She shrieked horrified by the warriors suggestion.

BatClaw looked at her. A sick grin plastered on her face. She looked down again. "StarClan help me.." PebbleStep would murmur under her breath, lifting her head again.

QuillStar stared down at the two for a moment before speaking. The clan staring at them with fear towards PebbleStep. "I will not kill PebbleStep, nor blind her. Although, PebbleStep, the best way to handle this, would be to put you in exile."

She gaped at this. Her jaw dropped but she nodded slowly. Dipping her head in grief. It would be better than the options BatClaw gave, that was for sure.

BatClaw looked at her like she was someone else. A horrible look on her face. She growled, her tail lashing as she stepped back.

QuillStar spoke again, "PebbleStep, i herby exile you from QuillClan. You tried to kill one of our warriors, and this is completely unacceptable."

PebbleStep nodded in defeat. Her tail tucked between her legs as she walked past the clan to the exit. She felt a soft mist exit with her. She lifted her head, shaking out her fur as she left. She didn't belong anyway.

QuillClan could rot along with BatClaw. And if they tried to take her back, she'd claw their eyes out.

QuillStar would regret her decision as her clan fell.