The visit.

QuillStar opened her eyes, gazing around. The stench of blood tinged the air. She walked forward, everything behind her falling into shadows like a wave. She pinned her ears as she heard paw steps from behind her, turning in a hurry to look. Nothing.

She took a step back, only able to see a mouse length infront of her. Like a spotlight. Like she was being watched by someone whom she couldn't see. She felt a cold shiver fall down her spine as she walked. QuillStar felt as if she was being watched. A few more steps... she worked around and sent the feline stalking her plummeting to the ground. She snarled, her tail lashing as she dug her claws into the stalkers shoulders. A tight grip on her target.

"Who are you?" She snapped, the cat held in a tight pin.

"ShadowTail." The Tom spoke gently, wincing as her claws dug deeper.

"Where is this?" She asked again, the Tom under her looking deeply offended. She almost felt bad for him. Almost.
The air around them was cold. She could see a bit more now that her eyes have adjusted. She could make out trees, and dark colored grass, was this QuillClan territory?

"Find out yourself, if you would let me go, id show you." ShadowTail said.

QuillStar hesitated, after a while releasing her grip on the tom. He got out and shook out his fur, ducking his head to lick his injured shoulder. "Follow me." He said after a while of silence.

They both got up, she glanced around anxiously, this felt so real, perhaps it was? They walked into a clearing, lots of other cats gnawing on bones of old prey. She shivered, looking around at the new area. She stopped for a moment, taking a closer look at the bones. She froze in shock as she realized they were cat bones. Bones from previous victims. She was welcomed by icy cold glared as she continued walking, unable to get the thought out of her mind.

They went on for a while, ShadowTail stopping every now and then to introduce her to some strange cat, she didn't know how ShadowTail knew her, as she hadn't told him her name. She shrugged away the thought, perhaps they had met before? Not likely.

As they finished their walk, they sat down as a cat for a meeting. She gazed down at her paws, she shouldn't be in this dark, dim lit place, she should be back at QuillClan camp, calling meetings instead of attending to others. She should be taking care of her own clan, assigning mentors to apprentices, performing ceremonies, helping SwanFeather. She sighed, lifting her head.

She glanced over to ShadowTail, who was watching the leaders rock with a slight grin, an innocent grin. To innocent... she didn't know what was wrong with her, she was to quick to accuse someone. She sighed, how had she even gotten here? How would she go home?

More cats began to gather now, much more cats than an average clan. Perhaps this was just a larger, more successful clan? She noticed all of the cats, were scrawny, as if they had nothing to eat for moons. Their bones poked out of their pelt, proving how hungry they must be, they clearly haven't had fresh kill in ages. She sighed, if she were prey, she wouldn't hang out around thee areas either. A fresh rabbit would do these cats well.

QuillStar finally was able to make out a shape above her, on the clan rock. The leader barely noticeable behind the shadows of this horrid place. They locked eyes for a moment, QuillStar studied the figure, quite familiar. She shrugged the thought away as ShadowTail bumped her pelt with his shoulder, urging her to pay attention. She pinned her ears at him quite annoyed at him. He had hardly said a word, even when he did, she felt a small flutter of her heart. No, I absolutely cannot be falling for this cat i just met, no matter how charming he is. She thought, digging her claws into the ground below her. She noticed that his, and the leader on the rock, weren't as skinny as she rest, even though she couldn't see the figure on the rock very well. 

"Today," she cat had begun, forcing her to turn her attention to them. "We have a new guest, shall we treat them with respect." She said, and QuillStar shivered. "Unlike our other guests.." The leader continued, "She is special.. very special.." 

QuillStar felt eyes lock on her at once, gritting her teeth at the unwelcoming welcome. "Welcome, QuillStar." The strange leader said, the rest of the clan repeating with cold looks on their faces, as if they were minions. "Welcome." They said, and she shivered.

"I suppose you don't remember me, QuillStar, but I remember you very well. Good times we had in QuillClan, good times. All before you received a prophecy.. and suspected someone in your clan to be behind it." QuillStars eyes widened as the feline, standing on the rock recited the prophecy. "In between StarClan and The Place Of No Stars, lies a warrior in your clan, capable of destruction. Turn your back, and may your clan fall to a horrible incurable curse."

ShadowTail was the last thing on her mind as she realized whom the cat was, they didn't need to step down before she could make a guess. "You killed me." BatClaw snarled, jumping down from the rock, shaking her head in disappointment. "I told you that you would regret your choice. I told you!" BatClaw screeched, QuillStar sat their in frozen horror. Everything went quiet besides the constant beat of her heart. Here she had no power over anything. BatClaw is going to tear every one of my nine lives away from me. She thought.

QuillStar had never felt so fearful in her life. The beat of her heart as it raced inside her chest continued. BatClaw could stop that beat if she really wanted. I can't do anything here. She realized, feeling StarClans precious presence vanish, like all the prey had from here.

"How are you a-alive?" She asked after a moment, visions rushing through her head, dark visions. BatClaw slitting her throat, she clan falling under her paws, as she stood unable to do anything about it. ShadowTail, grinning with his charming grin as he killed SwanFeather.

"Oh I'm not alive, silly, I'm dead!" She didn't feel as if she could be anymore shocked. But she was. "And you will be too soon, don't worry about saving your clan, worry about you. There isn't any hope for your kind, lost soul. It's sad really." BatClaw spoke with so much casualty that t made her want to kill the she-cat again. She growled, unsheathing her claws. Before she could do any real damage, ShadowTail stepped up, giving her a "I'm sorry, not sorry." Face as he grabbed her by the scruff, she wasn't able to move, she felt helpless as she was dragged into the darkness.

After a while, they came to a stop, she gazed up at ShadowTail with a hurt look, although she was furious inside. "BatClaws orders." He shrugged as he held her over a tall cliff, she snarled at him, unable to get anything else out of her petrified mouth.

Falling, quickly down the canyon, falling as darkness consumed her, visions of BatClaws horrible leadership of this strange clan screamed for her.

Darkness as she fell. Down, and down.