𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 Ch 5 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Yechan and Jaehan quickly formed a strong bond and before long Yechan knew he was in love.

They started spending a lot of time together. They went on walks, talked for hours, and even spend alone time together in college and each others dorms.

Jaehan couldn't believe how much he liked spending time with Yechan. It felt like they had known each other for years, even though they had just met few months ago.

Jaehan knew he had found someone special in Yechan. He knew that their connection was more than just friendship and he was determined to find out what it was.

★・・・・・・★

This day however, Yechan was determined to let Jaehan know how he felt.

Yechan nervously approached Jaehan and his friends, standing tall but unable to keep his eyes from darting to the side. His friends were behind him, their presence both reassuring and intimidating. He had been anxiously waiting for this moment for weeks, and here it was - he was finally standing in front of Jaehan, ready to ask him out.

Taking a deep breath, Yechan blurted out,

“Jaehanie will you go out with me?”

The entire situation felt surreal to Jaehan, as if time had suddenly stopped and he had stepped outside of himself. All of the noise around them seemed to disappear as he looked into Yechan's eyes and saw nothing but sincerity. He felt his heart pounding in his chest.

Everyone held their breath.

Jaehan managed to whisper a shy

"Yes"

in response.

The air was filled with joyous cheers from Yechan's friends who had been standing behind them, and Jaehan's friends who had been with him when Yechan had approached him. Everyone was so happy for the two of them, and it was a beautiful moment that neither of them would ever forget.

They were so caught up in the moment that they didn't notice someone standing in the shadows.

Sebin, who had been harboring a secret crush on Yechan for some time. He had been watching the whole time, and as he saw the two boys embrace, his heart broke.

With Jaehan's acceptance, he knew his own chances with Yechan were slim. He watched silently as Yechan and Jaehan's friends celebrated around them.

He quietly backed away.He felt like his world had just been shattered.

         .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hello everyone!! I'm really sorry I didn't update for a long time. From today I'm gonna update more often. Have a good day/night💚