𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 Ch 15 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Jaehan woke up with a jolt as his phone kept ringing nonstop. He grabbed it and answered.

"Hey Jaehanie! Are you okay? Can you come today? We found the guy who harassed you. He confessed something. I guess it's better if you come too. We need to tell Yechan about this."
Hwichan said.

Jaehan took a deep breath and replied, "Yeah, sure. I'll come."

Jaehan stood up from the floor, picking up the blade he used yesterday to cut himself. He went to the bathroom and applied medicine and a plaster to his cut, then got ready to go to college, hoping that Yechan would believe him at least today.

As he made his way to college, Jaehan's mind was racing. He had been so sure that Yechan would never believe him, but now that the culprit had confessed, maybe there was a chance for Jaehan to prove that he was telling the truth. This is his last chance to prove that he didn't cheat on Yechan.

Jaehan arrived at college. He had texted his friends in the group chat, asking where they were. Junghoon had replied that they were in the cafeteria, and Jaehan had rushed there.

But as he rounded the corner into the hallway, he stopped short. Yechan and Sebin were standing there, their faces too close for comfort. Jaehan stood there, transfixed, until Sebin leaned even closer to Yechan.

Jaehan could feel his heart breaking, and he quickly whirled around, unable to watch anymore. He felt like the world around him was falling apart.

Jaehan ran as fast as he could, tears streaming down his face. His heart felt like it was being ripped apart. He had just seen Yechan and Sebin, kissing in the hallway, and he knew what that meant. Yechan was already over him and had moved on, while Jaehan was still in love.

He stumbled into his dorm room, and collapsed onto his bed. He tried his hardest to stop the tears, but he couldn't. The pain was too much. He curled up into a ball, and buried his face into his pillow.

★・・・・・・★

Yechan and Sebin were walking to their lectures when Sebin tried to hold Yechan's hand. Yechan, annoyed, asked him

"what are you doing...?"
Sebin replied with a mumble and Yechan had had enough.

Sebin had been acting weirdly trying to get closer to Yechan and doing too much skinship with him, and he was starting to get frustrated.

"Sebin, what the hell is going on? Why are you acting so weird?"
Yechan asked in a cold tone.

Sebin turned to Yechan and took a deep breath.
"You really want to know?"

"Okay then..."

"Yechan, I love you. I have been in love with you since the day we met."
Just as Sebin done confess his love for Yechan, he tried to kiss him, but Yechan quickly pushed him away.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"
Yechan screamed at Sebin's face.

Sebin looked at Yechan with an expression of disbelief and desperation.

"What? Am I not good enough? What's so special about Jaehan? You're telling me that all the things I've done to make you mine is just useless?"

Yechan looked at Sebin, confusion written all over his face.
"What do you mean by things you've done?

Sebin just smirked.Yechan's eyes widened in shock. He stepped back, feeling disgusted and betrayed.

"You... you did all of that? You harassed Jaehan and made those videos and photos viral? You made fake profiles in dating apps pretending to be Jaehan and made him look like a bad person? What the hell is wrong with you?!"

 "I did all of those things to break you and Jaehan up because I wanted you for myself."

Yechan's face dropped into a state of disgust and he yelled at Sebin, 
"What the fuck are you talking about?! How could you do this to Jaehan and me?! You didn't even care about the consequences, you just wanted to get what you wanted! What kind of person are you?!"
Yechan's voice was filled with anger and betrayal.

"I am just so in love with you and I thought if Jaehan wasn't in the picture then maybe you'd love me too."

Yechan was furious. He shouted again, "How dare you? You don't have the right to decide who I should be with. Who gave you the right to destroy someone else's life just to try to get with me? You must be crazy to think I would even consider being with you after what you did!"

Yechan shook his head and turned away from Sebin. He felt sick to his stomach and he couldn't believe that Sebin had done something so terrible. All he wanted to do was get away from there and forget all about it. He looked Sebin in the eyes and said,

"This is the last time I ever want to see you. Leave me alone."

Yechan walked away, leaving Sebin standing there alone. He was too angry and hurt. He had been betrayed by someone he thought was a friend, and it felt like a stab to his heart.

He had lost Jaehan because of Sebin's selfishness, and he was determined to never let someone like Sebin hurt Jaehan again.

He must go and find Jaehan. He knew it's too late after all the bad things he had ever said to Jaehan but he wanted to make everything right. He wanted to give a last try.

★・・・・・・★

Jaehan's friends and Yechan's friends were  in the cafeteria waiting for Jaehan, who had texted that he was coming to college, but it was getting late.

"Why is Jaehanie getting late?"
Taedong asked, worry evident in his voice.
"It's time for him to be here, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it is.."
Xen replied.
"Should we go and check?"

Junghoon nodded and grabbed the guy who had harassed Jaehan.
"Come with us.."
He said gruffly.

Hangyeom had to bite his lip to stifle a smile. Junghoon was so cute when he was mad.

As they were walking, they bumped into Yechan, who was also looking for Jaehan.

"Oh bitch! We finally met. Weren't you ignoring us all these past days?"
Hyuk spat.

"Where is your sweetheart, Sebin?" Hwichan added, his voice full of anger.

"I'm really sorry.."
Yechan said, his voice sounding broken.

"Sorry? After hurting our Jaehanie?" Junghoon roared.
"Here, this is the one who harassed our Jaehanie. Ask him what really happened, you stupid Shin Yechan!"

"I was just doing what Se-"
The guy started to say, but was cut off by Yechan.

"Sebin, I know..." Yechan sighed.

"Ohhh now you know?"
Xen rolled his eyes while saying that.

Junghoon glared at him.
"After hurting our precious Jaehanie, don't you dare say sorry."
He said, his voice full of rage.

Jehyun stepped forward.
"Let's stop fighting and find Jaehan."
He said firmly.

Kevin nodded in agreement.

"He's not with you guys?"
Yechan asked, worry evident in his voice.

"No, he's not. He texted that he came, but we still can't find him."
Hwichan replied.

"Let's stop talking and go and find him. You can go now."
Hangyeom said, releasing the guy who had harassed Jaehan.

"Ya Shin Yechan! if something has happened to Jaehan, I won't forgive you."
Junghoon warned.

"I'm teaming up with you too, Junghoon." Taedong said.

"Not only you two."
Hyuk added, glaring at Yechan.
"We all won't forgive you."

Yechan hung his head in shame. He realised how stupid he had been, and that even his friends hate him now.

They all set off looking for Jaehan, trying to texting and calling him. But he was nowhere to be found and his phone was switched off.

          .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a great day/night💚