𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 Ch 11 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

The other four boys were gathered in their usual spot, but Yechan and Sebin were missing.

"Where do you think Yechan and Sebin are?"
Hyuk asked.

"I bet Yechan is with Jaehan." Hangyeom said, shaking his head.

'Those two are seriously in love."
Jehyun added.

"Yeah, it's like they just can't get enough of each other."
Xen chuckled.

"What about you, Hyuk?"
Hangyeom asked.
"You've been trying to get closer to Kevin, right?"

"Yeah.."
Hyuk said, blushing a little.
"I'm working on it"

They all laughed, but then Jehyun's expression turned more serious.

"What's wrong?"
Xen asked.

"I can't help but feel like something's off with Sebin."
Jehyun said.
"He's been acting really strange lately."

Hyuk nodded in agreement.
"It's weird, too, that Sebin isn't around. He's always here with us, but suddenly he's nowhere to be seen."

"Yeah you're right.He's been so quiet and distant."
Hyuk said.

"Yeah, I noticed too. I'm starting to get worried about him. Do you think something's wrong?"
It was Xen.

Hangyeom let out a deep sigh.
"Actually I'm not sure...but I have a feeling that it has something to do with Yechan. I mean, It's just... I don't know man...I can't understand."

"Yeah right. I feel that too. There's definitely something has to do with Yechan."
Jehyun nodded.

"Or Yechan and Jaehan?"
Everyone went silent after Xen said that.

"What do you mean by that?"
Hyuk asked curiously.

"No I just said. Sebin started acting out of character since Yechan and Jaehan started dating."

"I really hope it isn't the reason."
Jehyun said in a worried tone.

The four friends exchanged glances, all feeling the same unease.

★・・・・・・★

Yechan and Jaehan were walking towards Yechan's apartment after college. Jaehan was now mostly living with Yechan.

Suddenly, it started pouring heavily and Yechan quickly opened an umbrella to protect them. Seeing the umbrella, Jaehan turned to Yechan and said,

"No need for that, I love rain!"

Yechan smiled at Jaehan's enthusiasm and replied,
"Really? Alright, then. Let's just enjoy the rain."

Putting the umbrella back in his bag, Yechan joined Jaehan in the rain. They had lots of fun, running around, yelling in the rain and enjoying the weather.

Seeing Jaehan was laughing and smiling, Yechan's heart felt so happy.

Eventually, they ended up standing in a middle of a empty street, Jaehan's face inches away from Yechan's. Jaehan looked up into Yechan's eyes and said,

"It's the kind of weather that makes me feel alive."

Yechan smiled and replied,
"I know what you mean."

And without another word, they slowly leaned forward and shared a tender kiss, as the rain continued to pour down around them.

★・・・・・・★

When they finally made it back to Yechan's home, they were soaked to the skin. As they stepped into the warmth of the house, Yechan pulled Jaehan into his arms for another kiss.

This time they were more passionate and desperate and soon enough, Yechan had Jaehan pinned against the wall.

Yechan could feel Jaehan's heart beating against his chest as he kissed him, and he felt a warmth he had never felt before.

He ran his hands through Jaehan's hair and caressed his face, and Jaehan responded in kind, pressing his body against Yechan's.

Time stood still in that moment, and all they could feel was each other.

Jaehan let out a quiet moan as Yechan's lips moved down his neck. As Yechan began to leave a hickey, Jaehan gently pulled away, panting.

"Yechan, wait.."
he said, his voice tight with arousal.
"We have college tomorrow. I can't go to class with hickeys all over me."

Yechan laughed, pressing a soft kiss to Jaehan's lips.

"Fine, then I guess I'll just have to keep kissing you until I forget all about leaving a hickey."

they continued to kiss and caress each other, their passion growing with each moment. Yechan ran his hands over Jaehan's body, exploring every part of him, and Jaehan responded in kind.

They made their way to the bedroom, and as they fell onto the bed, they both knew that tonight would be a night to remember.

★・・・・・・★

Yechan slowly opened his eyes and groaned. He felt his head pounding and his throat was parched.

"Jaehan?"
He asked, his voice filled with tenderness.

Jaehan pushed a strand of hair out of Yechan's face and smiled.
"You got a fever after we played in the rain yesterday."
He said, his voice filled with concern.

Jaehan pouted.
"You should've been more careful."
He scolded.

Yechan chuckled.
"You look so cute when you're mad."
He teased.

Jaehan's expression softened and he leaned down to kiss Yechan.
"You need to stay home today and rest." He said as he pulled away.

Yechan shook his head.
"But I want you to stay."
He said, his voice filled with longing.

Jaehan sighed.
"I have an important assignment today, I can't stay.. I'm really sorry. "
He said regretfully.

"It's okay.."
Yechan said while making a baby face.

Jaehan got up and went to make breakfast.
"I'll get you some medicine before I go." He said as he worked.

Yechan watched him with admiration. "You're so kind."
He said, his voice barely a whisper.

Jaehan smiled and turned to face Yechan. He held up a mug of medicine. "Drink this and make sure to get some rest."
He said, handing the mug to Yechan.

Yechan took the mug and smiled.
"Don't forget to come back early."
He said.

Jaehan smiled and nodded. He leaned down and kissed Yechan one last time.

"I promise I'll be back soon."
He said before heading out the door.

Yechan stared after him, his heart feeling heavy. He wished that Jaehan was here with him so that he could take care of him. He closed his eyes and prayed for Jaehan's safety.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a good day/night💚