𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 Ch 8 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Yechan, Sebin, Xen and Jehyun had gathered in their usual spot, though Hangyeom and Hyuk were nowhere to be seen. Xen and Jehyun were in a corner, being lovey-dovey.

Yechan was feeling stressed, wondering how he could confess his love for Jaehan. Yechan was lost in his own thoughts.Sebin was uncharacteristically quiet, just watching Yechan.

Suddenly, Yechan stood up, prompting the others to take notice.

"Where are you going?"
Asked Sebin curiously.

"I think he's going to the library."
Xen teased.

Yechan just scratched the back of his head and grinned before leaving.

Sebin stared after him, his expression conflicted.

Should I follow him?

He thought to himself. He wanted to know what Yechan was up to, and find out if he was meeting Jaehan. And silently tailed him to the library.

★・・・・・・★

Since Yechan and Jaehan had been dating for a few weeks, but neither had confessed their love for each other was weighing heavily on Jaehan's mind, and his friends noticed.

"Hey, Jaehan.."
Junghoon said.
"Is something wrong? You've been spacing out a lot today."

Jaehan sighed.
"It's Yechan.."
He said.
"We've been dating for a few weeks, but I don't know if he feels the same way I do. I don't know if he loves me."

Taedong put a hand on Jaehan's shoulder.
"It's okay..."
He said.
"I'm sure Yechan loves you, he just hasn't had the chance to say it yet."

"That's what I'm afraid of.."
Jaehan said.
"What if he doesn't feel the same way?"

Hwichan stepped in.
"Come on.."
He said.
"Of course he does. We all care about you, and we want you to be happy. Things will work out."

Kevin nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, just be patient. You'll get your chance."

Jaehan smiled a little.
"Thanks, guys."
He said.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated and he got a notification.

"I bet that's from Yechan!"
Hwichan said with a smirk.

Jaehan blushed.
"Yes it is."

"Now you're gonna go see him, aren't you?"
Taedong asked knowingly.

Jaehan smiled and said,
"I'm going to the library. You guys can stay here until I come back."

"Oh come on, Jaehan! Don't leave us hanging like this."
Taedong said.

"We'll be in the cafeteria until you come back!"
Kevin shouted.

Jaehan waved goodbye before leaving for the library. He couldn't wait to see Yechan.

★・・・・・・★

Yechan and Jaehan sat in the library corner, their bodies close together. Jaehan was reading a book while Yechan had his head resting on Jaehan's lap. The library was almost empty, the perfect opportunity for them to be together without any interruptions.

Yechan looked up at Jaehan, his eyes shining with love and emotion. Yechan found himself admiring Jaehan's lips. They looked so kissable. He was so mesmerized by Jaehan's beauty that he couldn't resist no more.

"Jaehanie.."
He said softly.

Jaehan was deep in his reading when he heard Yechan calling him.

Jaehan looked down from his book, and saw Yechan looking at him with a tender expression in his eyes. Yechan's eyes were saying something that Jaehan's heart was already hearing. Without realising he was leaning in closer to Yechan's face.

Yechan cupped Jaehan's face in his hands and pulled him in for a gentle kiss. The kiss was full of tenderness and love, and it seemed to last an eternity. When they finally pulled away, they were both blushing and smiling.

Yechan shifted himself in Jaehan's lap and gently placed his hands on Jaehan's shoulders. He looked deep into Jaehan's eyes and said in a soft voice,

"Jaehanie, I love you. I've been wanting to tell you this for so long but I was too scared. I can't imagine my life without you."

Jaehan was taken aback by Yechan's confession. He felt his heart swell with happiness and love. He looked into Yechan's eyes and said,

"I love you too, Yechan. I've been wanting to tell you this for so long but I was too scared. I'm so happy that you finally said it."

They leaned into each other again, and this time their kiss was more passionate than before. In that moment, Yechan knew that this was where he belonged, in the arms of the one he loved, his Jaehanie.

"So...Will you be my boyfriend?"
Yechan asked with a soft voice while giving the sweetest smile ever.

"Yes."
Jaehan nodded shyly while blush more.

They embraced each other tightly, both of them feeling relieved to finally have confessed their love to each other. They stayed in that library, surrounded by books, and lost in each other's embrace until the time passed.

Did they knew that someone was watching them in the shadows from the beginning?

Sebin,

He saw Yechan and Jaehan confessing their love for one another and then, to his shock, he witnessed their first kiss too.

Sebin felt rage and jealousy boiling in his veins. He wanted to step forward and stop them, but he left without making a scene. He quietly left the library, trying not to let his tears fall.

         .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a good day/night!💚