𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 Ch 14 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Jaehan was walking through the college  with an emptiness in his heart. He saw students had been giving him strange looks and he heard them murmuring about him. He had to hold back the tears threatening to spill.

Jaehan walked back to the hangout spot with slumped shoulders and a heavy heart.

"Jaehan oh God you're back!Where did you go?"
Hwichan asked, his voice concerned.

But instead of answering, Jaehan broke down into tears. Taedong immediately put an arm around him.

"Did Yechan say something bad to you?" Junghoon asked. He sounded mad.

Jaehan shook his head and put his backpack on after wiping his tears.
"I'm not feeling well."
He finally said, his voice thick with emotion.
"I'm going home. I want to be alone."

"We'll come with you."
said Kevin.
"You don't have to be alone."

Jaehan shook his head.
"No, I'll be okay.."
He said, wiping his eyes.
"I just need some time."

The others watched him sadly as he walked away.

Xen was worried. His voice was serious as he said
"This is not good. We definitely have to fix this."

Hwichan nodded.
"I'm scared about Jaehanie. Why didn't Yechan trust him?"
Teadong said sadly.

"If Sebin is behind all these things I'll really kill him for sure."
Junghoon said, his voice filled with fury.

"Hey calm down.."
Hangyeom said.
"I think it's better to find the guy who harassed Jaehan first. He will have information. Anyone have the video?"

Jehyun then asked out of nowhere,
"Do you think Sebin has feelings for Yechan?"

"That's what I was thinking."
Hyuk said.
"He is the only one I can suspect about this case since he was so weird."

Hangyeom nodded.
"Let's go and find more information and scold Yechan for his stubborn stupid behaviour."

Xen let out a sigh.
"I really don't know if it is too late."

Everyone nodded, then silently walked out together. They had to do whatever it took to help Jaehanie, and they had to do it now.

★・・・・・・★

TW: SELF HARM‼️‼️‼️

Jaehan dropped his backpack on the floor and slumped onto his bed, tears streaming down his face.

"We're over."

"I don't want to see you anymore."

He felt like his heart was being ripped apart as he remembered Yechan's words.

He felt so lost and alone, like he would never be happy again. He missed Yechan's embrace.

He got up and made his way to the bathroom, his eyes still wet with tears. He opened the cabinet and pulled out a blade, the cold metal feeling like a comfort in his hand.

He went back to his dorm room and sat in the corner, his back against the wall. With a deep breath, took the blade and ran it along his forearm, but he didn't feel anything. The physical pain was nothing compared to the pain in his heart.

He wanted to forget the memories of Yechan and the love they had shared. He wanted to move on and be happy again, but he just couldn't. Yechan has become his whole life. I couldn't stop loving him.

He just sat there, tears streaming down his face, until he eventually drifted off to sleep, the blade still in his hand.

★・・・・・・★

-Flash back

Sebin was standing outside of Yechan's house, watching secretly as Yechan threw Jaehan out. He felt a twisted sense of evil pleasure as he watched Jaehan's suffering. When Jaehan left, Sebin saw Yechan come out of the house.

Sebin waited a few minutes and followed Yechan as he walked away from the house. As luck would have it, he 'accidentally' bumped into Yechan.

"Oh, Yechan."
Sebin said, feigning surprise.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there."

Yechan looked up, his expression sorrowful.
"It's okay..."
He mumbled.

Sebin reached out and touched Yechan's shoulder.
"Are you okay?"
He asked, concern creeping into his voice.

Yechan nodded, but his face was still sad.

Sebin took a deep breath. He had to make sure Yechan believed his story.He made up his mind and,

"I saw the video...I'm really sorry about that Yechan-ah."

"Oh you did..."
Yechan let out a sigh.

Sebin took a step closer.
"Yechan"
He said softly.
"I think I should tell you something."

Yechan looked back at him, his expression apprehensive.

"I found out that Jaehan was using dating apps behind your back"
Sebin said.
"But I didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry."

Yechan's eyes widened in shock.
"What?"
He said, his voice trembling.

"Wait.."
Sebin took his phone and showed the accounts of Jaehan.

"You mean he was cheating on me all the time?"
He asked.

Sebin nodded.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."
He said.
"But I was afraid you wouldn't believe me."

Yechan's face twisted in anger.
"That son of a bitch!?"
He grumbled.
"How could he do this to me? Of course I believe you after all the things I've seen now."

Sebin put a comforting hand on Yechan's shoulder.
"It's okay Yechan-ah. I know it's hard but atleast you know the truth now."
He said gently.

Yechan took a deep breath and said, "Thanks, Sebin. I owe you one."
Sebin smiled and said,
"It's no problem. I'm always here for you."

Yechan nodded, and then walked away without another word. Sebin watched him go, knowing that he had just taken another step closer to getting Yechan for himself.

-End of the flash back

Yechan and Sebin were sitting in the college garden, the sun shining down on them. Yechan looked so sad and broken. He remembered the look on Jaehan's face when he had yelled at him in the hallway.

Did he really cheat on me?

If he really did that, why did his eyes look like that?

He thought. He felt something was really wrong.

"Yechan-ah, are you okay?"
It was Sebin, his voice soft and concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just got lost in my thoughts."
Yechan said, sighing heavily.

At once, Sebin tried to give Yechan a hug, but he avoided it, making Sebin embarrassed and mad.

"What are you doing?"
Yechan asked, surprised.

"Nothing."
Sebin said, trying to hide his hurt.

"I think I want to be alone."
Yechan said.

"Okay, sure. I'll leave.."
Sebin said, and started walking away.

Is it really hard to forget him, Yechan?

         .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Thank you for reading.Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a good day/night💚