𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 Ch 10 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Jaehan was in the lecture hall with his friends, Hwichan, Kevin, Junghoon and Taedong. They were studying together when suddenly, Taedong nudged Jaehan's shoulder and pointed towards the back of the room.

"What?"
Jaehan asked, looking over his shoulder.

'Look!' Kevin said, with an excited glint in his eye.

Jaehan followed his friend's gaze and saw Yechan, sitting at the back of the lecture hall.

Jaehan's friends burst into laughter at the sight of Yechan, who was simply sitting there, watching Jaehan with an adoring look in his eyes.

When Jaehan looked back at Yechan, he signaled with his eyes, asking him what he was doing there.

Yechan mouthed the words, 'Just don't care about me,' and it made Jaehan smile and blush. Everyone noticed the couple's eye contact.Jaehan smiled and blushed as he looked away.

"'Aww, look at the two lovebirds!"
Hwichan teased.

"I think Hangyeom hyung must take notes from Yechan."
Junghoon said and everyone laughed.

The lecture ended and Jaehan immediately ran up to Yechan.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have lectures this time?"
He playfully hit Yechan's chest.

Yechan smiled and pinched Jaehan's cheek.
"Can't I come to see the love of my life? I wanted to surprise you."

Taedong coughed loudly.
"Uh, guys, we're still here, you know."

Everyone laughed and Jaehan blushed.

The five friends left the lecture hall together, Jaehan and Yechan walking side by side, holding hands.

★・・・・・・★

Hwichan was in the gym, lifting weights when he noticed Hyuk, who Kevin had a crush on. He immediately called Kevin.

"Hello?"

“Help! Come right now! I'm at the gym!”

"Hwichan?? What happened?? Why are you shouting!?"

Hwichan immediately end the call laughing to himself.

Kevin panicked and ran to the gym. As he entered, the first thing he saw was Hyuk. It felt like an eternity before Hwichan shouted his name. He immediately ran to Hwichan.

“What happened? Are you okay?”
Kevin asked. He was so worried.

Hwichan laughed and said,
“I'm good. Just saw your future husband here so I called you.”

Kevin got mad.
“What the hell, Hwichan? You really scared me!”

Hwichan just smirked and got back to working out. Kevin sat in a corner, watching Hwichan, but his eyes kept wandering back to Hyuk, who was doing the same in return.

Hwichan noticed this and couldn't help but smirk.
"Why don't you go talk to him?"
He suggested.

"What? Oh hell no..."
Kevin refused.

When Hwichan was done working out, they were about to leave when Hyuk approached them. Hwichan quickly made an excuse and ran away from there, leaving Kevin alone with Hyuk.

Kevin was so mad at Hwichan for leaving him alone.

"Hey...I'm Hyuk"
Hyuk greeted with a smile.