𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 Ch 9 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Jaehan's friends were waiting for him at the cafeteria when Hangyeom came there to meet Junghoon. He bought Hyuk this time.

Junghoon and Hangyeom were talking in the corner of the cafe, while Hyuk sat at the table beside Taedong, Kevin and Hwichan. Hyuk couldn't help but keep stealing glances at Kevin.

Why is ge so adorable?

Taedong noticed Hyuk stealing glances at Kevin.

He nudged Hwichan and said,
"Look, his eyes are all over Kevin."
They smirked.

"Hey, Kevin. Do you notice that guy over there?"
Taedong asked.

"That guy came with Hangyeom sunbae?"
Kevin asked back.

"Yes him."

"Yes him what?"

"He's been staring at you for a while now."
Hwichan said while laughing.
"It looks like you got yourself a fan!"

Kevin blushed and tried to ignore it.
"No, I don't.."
He said, looking away.

Hwichan chuckled.
"Oh, come on. Look at him. He can't take his eyes off you!"

Kevin glanced over at Hyuk, who quickly looked away when he met his gaze. Kevin blushed harder, and he tried to hide it.

"Stop it!!!"
He mumbled.

At that moment, Jaehan came back into the cafeteria holding hands with Yechan.

"Hey everyone!"
Yechan greeted.

"So I'll meet you at the gate jyani.."
Yechan smiled and winked.

Jaehan went to his friends.

"So jyani huh?"
Hwichan teased.

"Oh shut up!"
Jaehan blushed.

Junghoon and Hangyeom got up from their conversation and said their goodbyes.

Kevin waved goodbye to Hyuk before they all left the cafe. As they walked away, Taedong and Hwichan exchanged a knowing glance.

"So, Hyuk, what were you looking at?"
Yechan asked.

Hyuk, embarrassed, replied,
"Oh, um, nothing. I was just looking around."

Hangyeom, who had overheard the conversation, added,
"Oh, come on, Hyuk. You were looking at Kevin, weren't you? Me and Junghoonie noticed too."

Hyuk blushed and looked away, not wanting to admit it.

"Just leave me alone!!"

★・・・・・・★

Yechan, Hangyeom and Hyuk went to their usual spot. But when they opened the door, they were met with a shocking sight - Xen and Jehyun were making out on the couch.

Hangyeom gasped in shock, his eyes widening.

"Oh my god, my eyes!"

Xen and Jehyun immediately stopped and pulled away, their faces red with embarrassment.Yechan and Hyuk started to laugh, teasing the two lovebirds.

"Hey, we didn't know you two were so in love!"
Yechan said, slapping Xen on the back.

"By the way where's Sebin?"
Hyuk asked, looking around the room.

Xen and Jehyun exchanged a glance.

"Um...we don't know.."
Xen said.

"We thought he's with you guys?"
Jehyun said.

"I'll text him."
Hyuk said firmly.

All of them nodded in agreement.

"I'm leaving now. Jaehan must be waiting for me. Bye bye guys!!"
Yechan left taking his bag.

★・・・・・・★

Sebin was devastated. His heart shattered into a million pieces as he watched Yechan and Jaehan kiss in the library.

He wanted to run away and never look back, but his feet were frozen in place. The sight of the two of them together made his heart ache.

He could feel the tears streaming down his face as he stumbled his way home.

Once inside, he collapsed on the floor, letting his tears and emotions take over him.

He was overwhelmed by feelings of jealousy, anger, and heartbreak. He felt betrayed and alone.

He wanted to lash out at the world and make them feel the same pain that he was feeling.

Sebin's anger began to turn into something darker.He grabbed his phone and started to plan his revenge against Jaehan.

He wanted to make sure that Yechan could never be with anyone else, that he was solely Sebin's.

He had an evil plan brewing in his head that he was determined to execute.

★・・・・・・★

It was a night that Yechan and Jaehan would never forget. After months of talking, texting, and spending time together, they had finally made it official: they were both boyfriends.

As they lay entwined in each other's arms on Yechan's bed, Jaehan was overwhelmed with a flood of emotions. He felt immense happiness, but it was mixed with a deep sadness as he thought about his parents who had passed away in an accident.

Jaehan felt a sudden urge to talk and he looked up at Yechan.

"I never thought I'd be this happy again,"
he said. His voice was quiet and tinged with sadness.

Yechan looked down at him, his eyes full of understanding. He brushed his fingertips along Jaehan's cheek.

"Shh,"
Yechan soothed, pulling Jaehan closer to him.
"It's okay, I'm here. I'm here for you. I'm so glad I can make you feel this way. You deserve it, my love."

Jaehan felt his eyes fill with tears as Yechan's words touched his heart. He closed his eyes and snuggled closer into Yechan's arms.

Yechan leaned down and kissed Jaehan's forehead tenderly. His lips moved slowly up to Jaehan's eyes, cheeks, and finally his lips. Jaehan felt his heart swell as Yechan's lips moved slowly against his own.

The kiss was gentle yet passionate and filled with love and emotion. Jaehan felt like he was melting into Yechan's embrace and he never wanted it to end.

When they finally stopped, Jaehan felt like his heart was going to burst with happiness. He looked into Yechan's eyes and saw the same emotions reflected there. He felt a sense of contentment and peace wash over him.

Yechan smiled and hugged Jaehan close, whispering,
"I love you." into his ear.

Jaehan smiled and kissed Yechan's neck softly. He felt happy and safe in Yechan's arms.

         .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter~
Have a good day/night💚