XXI - Elfa

They had parted, but professor Snape kept his arms around her back, still hugging her to him. She looked up to his face with a happy expression on her face as she saw him smile again with a smile that almost lit up his face. But as he's professor Snape and he didn't smile often, it didn't. She could feel tingles on her back where his hand had stroked her back and lost herself in his gaze. He broke the silence with a few whispered words.

"Well, now you know you're the one that I want."

She blushed with happiness and closed her eyes shortly as he kissed her nose. She couldn't help but smile even brighter as she thought of how sweet that kiss was. She got lost in his eyes again and welcomed the kiss that he bestowed upon her eagerly. She let herself go in the kiss. It was a more different kiss from before. There was more fire behind it and she felt her heart beat faster than ever before. She couldn't help it but let out a soft whimper of pleasure as she drew herself even closer to her professor and let her hands wander in his hair as she started playing with it slowly.

She hoped that this wasn't a dream, that she wouldn't wake up in her bed alone. It would break her heart. Of course she had dreamed about this moment for a long time already, but always woke up. This... this was so completely different from what she expected that she couldn't help to believe that it was true.