XI - Elfa

And now she was blushing furiously. She hadn't expected for professor Snape to actually lift her hand to his face and kiss it softly. Her eyes had gone round and if she was in an anime it could be seen as if they had gotten impossibly big. The kiss wasn't expected at all. And the slight smile he gave her even less. It left her boneless and she slumped on the chair opposite him when he sat down on one of the chairs after commenting on it being a good idea. She felt her stomach fill with fluttering butterflies and brought her hands into fists that rested on her knees as she stared down at them stubbornly. She knew that if she looked at him that she would be lost.

She could hear him uncork the vial and drink the contents inside. She didn't expect him to drink it in her presence really. She had thought that he would have wanted to have more privacy. But it made her feel a little bit more relaxed since she knew that she would have been worried endlessly about him. It was better that way. She could actually observe what happened and help him if he didn't feel that well.

"Well, it isn't exactly the most vile thing I have ever tasted," he said as he shook his head. She could see his shoulders slumping and knew that the potion was starting to work. She smiled slightly at the comment and said, "It's not worse than Wolfsbane Potion. In fact it's one of the less vile potions that actually heal something big."

She fell into silence then, looking at her professor with worried eyes as she watched the potion's progress.