XXXX - Severus

Severus nodded and loved how she just understood that he should take it slow, he never thought he would ever meet someone like this, he never thought he deserved someone like this. He brushed his fingers through his hair and looked away and thought about the words to say, he'd never told anyone this and probably never would again because in an almost way he felt way too embarrassed to tell someone this. From the beginning well that was easy it wasn't too hard he knew this story like the back of his hand.

He looked at her and gave her a grave smile, "Well from the beginning... that's pretty easy." He took a deep breath but he felt strength just being near her. "Well you know about my daughter Adrienne though I've never been completely sure she's mine. I met her mother Theresa in our fifth year she was a Slytherin as well. We started dating she was a great woman and I fell deeply in love with her or so I thought."

He stopped for a second and looked down and took her hand, "I thought we'd be together forever, she felt like she was my forever. But then came the uprising of Lord Voldemort in our seventh year and she was one of the first to become one. What I didn't know at the time was, was that the condition of her joining was she became Lord Voldemort's lover."