XIII - Elfa

He might have bumped his head into something on the way here, Elfa thought as she saw him smile again. Her stomach was filled with even more butterflies and she shyly returned the smile. She could feel him getting more comfortable on the chair and pulled her wand out, even as she stood up. Walking to the professor's chair, she tapped the chair twice with her wand and watched it transform into a comfortable plush sofa. The chairs in the classroom were hard and she figured that he would be more comfortable on something actually soft.

"Thank you," he said to her. She stopped on her way back to her chair and looked back at him with a smile on her face. Returning to her previous position in front of him, she leaned down and knelt on the floor so that she had good access to his leg muscles. Putting her hands on one of the thighs she started massaging it, knowing that it was a good idea to massage the muscles, as it would speed the process up a bit.

"It's okay," she said softly, too shy to actually look up into his eyes as she continued on massaging first his left thigh and then continuing on his right thigh. "You deserve some happiness after all you had gone through in the past."