XXXXI - Elfa

Knowing that he was nervous (it was obvious from the way he brushed his hair away from his face) she leaned forward and rested her head on his shoulder, her arms sneaking around him, offering him comfort that he needed. It was obvious that it was hard for him to start talking. He probably never told that to anyone. That thought shocked and pleased Elfa, for she knew now that he trusted her,... at least a little bit more than other people.

When he started talking, she stopped breathing as she didn't want to disturb him from talking. She did move her hand up and down his back when he started talking about some Theresa. There was a pang of

jelaousy in her heart, but she kept quiet, for fear of disturbing him.

The story about his past girlfriend becoming one of the first Death Eaters was shocking, but she kept her cool throughout it, because she didn't want Severus to think that she would be disgusted by him or his ex-girlfriend. The news that she was Lord Voldemort's lover made her look up to him and hug him tightly, trying to comfort him. It must have been a great shock for him to learn about that. And his heart must have been broken by the news.

"I'm sorry to hear that, honey," she spoke without thinking about the consequence of using a pet name. "But I thank you for telling me."