The New Player

Pop = quest
Bing = hint/tip
Ding = achievement
Bum bum...bum bum = dungeon spawn
Chachink = new party member

As Izuku was given the choice, he thought about it. He didn't know either of them. So, at random, he clicked one. Suddenly, a girl appeared on his right.

Immediately, she flipped Izuku and help him on the ground. "Where am I? What did you do to me?"

"I'm so sorry. It was my quirk. I am just getting used to it. I didn't know this was happening. We are at Dogobah beach", Izuku says this, scared for his life.

"Explain". Her voice is still cold, but she loosens her grip seeing as the boy looked fragile and scared.

"My quirk only came in recently. I still don't know anything about it really. It is an RPG quirk. Just a few minutes ago, I completed my first dungeon. As a reward I apparently got a party system and it made me choose between two name. I guess I chose your name and now your here. I didn't know it would teleport you here. I swear".

"Are you able to remove me from this "party"?"

"No, sorry. I don't know how".

Suddenly:

*Ding*

A screen popped up that said: Achievement made: get a new party member

"What is that? What was that sound?"

"You heard it?! You see the screen?!"

"Uhh yeah. That's what I'm asking you about".

"Normally people can't hear, or see, the noises and screens. But I guess since now you are in the party, you can." Izuku kept muttering until

*Bum bum...bum bum*

And suddenly they both fell into a pit.
—————————————————————————
Waking up, Izuku finds himself in a room with two barren walls. Another wall has only a single door. The final wall has a six by six square wall of colors. Checking the door, he finds that it is locked. Izuku panicked. He was stuck.

Suddenly, a voice rang out. "I am the dungeon master. I am essentially an AI that tells you what to do in dungeons. In this dungeon, you and your teammate have to work together to test your teamwork. If party members can't work together, things will go astray. To complete this, you are given party chat. If you complete this dungeon you will be given permanent party chat, as well as some other features.

The voice quiets down...only for Kendo's voice to take its place. "Stupid boy and his stupid quirk". She grumbled, clearly upset.

"Uhhh I can hear you".

"Oh...sorry".

"No no, your right. This is my fault. I'm sorry. Moving on, what is in your room?".

"From what I can see, there is a button. On the wall, there seems to be slide-able colors".

"Okay, I have only a set color palate. The solution is obvious. The do you wanna see what happens when you press the button and it is wrong?"

"Uh sure, but give me the colors of all but 1 so if it is trapped we can easily fix it before 1 of us dies."

So, they did just that.

"Ok, I'm pressing the button now".
As she did, the roofs of the rooms slowly began to come down.
Quickly finishing the puzzle, right this time, the door opens and they both run through it, finding themselves in a new room, this time together. In the room was an injection and two, locked doors.