The Trial Battle

Pop = quest
Bing = hint/tip
Ding = achievement
Bum bum...bum bum = dungeon spawn
Chachink = new party member
Dun...dun = failed quest

When the second day rolled around, Izuku was only a little less nervous. Kacchan and Iida hate him already. His only friends are Kendo and Uraraka. Everyone else was still a throw up.

Unlike the first day, this day followed a normal schedule. They went to several classes, each time Izuku geeked about each hero at the beginning and ended up bored out of his mind at the end. Ectoplasm, a mutated guy that made him look like he had a mask on, was the most teacher like... well, from Izuku's experience at least. He didn't mock or insult him, but his classes was just straight forward math.

Midnight's class was going to be a nightmare. Not his usual school nightmare, but it was like Midnight singled him out from the beginning. She must have some sort of instinct of who would be the easiest the fluster. She taught an art/law class. She would show them how to design their hero gear as well as teach them the laws. Of course, her flirty nature made it hard to concentrate. Several times, Izuku would resemble a tomato due to his deep red face and green hair.

His favorite teacher though was Present Mic. He taught English, which Izuku already knew fairly well just from watching All Might's interviews from when All Might was in America. Mic also really seemed to care for the students, noticing which ones were too shy to answer and not calling on them so they are comfortable. Of course, he was going to be the teacher to break them out of their shy habits. He wasn't necessarily loud like most would think, but he had him moments.

Of course, home room wasn't going to be easy. With Aizawa as a teacher, their days will never be certain until they do it. Some days they will do training, other days they would do nothing but completely normal school stuff. It was the wild card of the schedule.

His favorite class, however was heroics. They didn't know who their teacher was going to be. For some reason, it was kept out of the paper they were given. Of course, Izuku and Kendo knew. So when Izuku heard loud foot steps coming towards the classroom, Izuku's face broke out into a very excited grin.

"I AM HERE... coming through the door like a hero".

While the rest of their classmates geeked out about All Might, Kendo couldn't resist getting a poke in. "You knew All Might was coming. Why do you look so excited?"

"Well... y-you know..."

"Wait... you knew All Might was our teacher!!" Ochaco asked, very clearly surprised.

Izuku winced. They hadn't told Uraraka yet. "Well ummm, I might have been privately trained by him..."

"YOU WHAT!!!"

"Uhhh, yeah... he had me cleaning up Dogabah beach. Sorry we didn't tell you. It is supposed to be a secret. So don't tell anyone."

"Ok" Ochaco grumbled. She'll repress her anger for now.

Now All Might started speaking "Welcome to the most important class here at UA. Think of it as Heroing 101. Here you will learn the basics of being a pro, as well as what it means to fight in the name of good. Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches. Battle training."

"So we'll get to beat each other up" Bakugo grinned whilst glaring at Izuku. Izuku only gulped.

Apparently, All Might wasn't done talking, "but one the keys about being a hero is.... Looking Good!" He says this as he presses a button and a bunch of suitcases with numbers on them appear. "These costumes were specially designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started. Get yourself suited up and then meet me at ground Beta."
———————————————————————————
In the locker room, Izuku went to get changed near the corner, away from everyone. Unfortunately, he got called out. "Those are some manly scars dude" The red haired Kirishima said. It was true. Izuku's body was littered with scars. This was the first time people were actually seeing them though. Some were burn scars, but only a few were from Bakugo. While yes, Bakugo was his biggest bully, he only got physical when he was really angry. His worst aggressor had a quirk that allowed him to turn his hands into knives. That gave Izuku plenty of scars.