Chaos

Pop = quest
Bing = hint/tip
Ding = achievement
Bum bum...bum bum = dungeon spawn
Chachink = new party member
Dun...dun = failed quest
Tick Tick Chink = temporary party member
Tick Tock = temporary party member leaves

"Welcome to the USJ" Thirteen announces. "It is a specialized facility to practice rescuing people from different terrains. You may use your quirk to help, but be careful. While quirks are helpful, they can also be dangerous. They can easily be used to kill".

A shiver traveled through the students at that thought.

"That's why we are here. We will hell you to use your quirk to its fullest and safest. That way, you can help others the way you should. Now follow me students"

As they walked, Aizawa went up to Thirteen. "Where's All Might? I thought that he was supposed to be here?"

Holding up three fingers, Thirteen responded "He did a little too much today, so he has to rest. Anyway, it's ti—"

"VILLAINS" Midoriya shouts.

Sure enough, in the center of the facility, there was purple mist. There were villains pouring out of the mist. Midoriya wouldn't have known they were villains, but three boss bars had appeared. That, and the fact that he recognized one of them.

From a distance, the students heard the mist villain speak "The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Erasure Head. Perplexing. According to the schedules we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well".

"Where is he?" The hand guy asked "I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might, the great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if we kill a few kids, he'll come out to play".

Just then, Enemy scanner kicked in. He had forgotten about that. Three screens appeared. One for each boss.

Kurogiri

Quirk - warp gate (allows to user to open portals to anywhere the user knows the coordinates of)Level 10

Level 10

Hp - 132

Strength - 31

Speed - 35

Durability - 24

Wisdom - 67

Intelligence - 39

Mana - 695

Charisma - 24

Stamina - 413

Tomura Shigaraki