First Day

Pop = quest
Bing = hint/tip
Ding = achievement
Bum bum...bum bum = dungeon spawn
Chachink = new party member
Dun...dun = failed quest

Izuku was nervous. It was obvious to both Kendo and Ochaco, who were on the train with him. They knew why. They talked about what Kendo heard at the dungeon, of course without Izuku. They knew he was bullied, and they have a inkling as to why. Of course, going to a new school would be nervous too him. What if he was treated the same way? Of course, it also didn't help that he thought they both looked hot in their uniforms.

"Hey, calm down, you'll be fine. We're all in the same class. If anything happened to you, we'll help." Kendo reassured.

"Yeah, don't worry, we have your back" Ochaco agreed.

Izuku was close to crying. He still hasn't gotten use to actually have good friends. "Thank you guys. I mean it. And if you need it, I'll help you guys as well."

"We know you dummy" Kendo said.
———————————————————————————
Hopefully he wouldn't be in the same class as Kacchan or the scary blue haired guy. That was basically what took up most of Izuku's mind as they were walking to their class. "1a...1a. Ah there it is".

"The doors huge!" Ochaco said surprised.

"It's likely to accommodate for people with mutations that make them larger" Kendo replied smartly.

Opening the door, they immediately hear: "Get your feet off of the desk immediately. It's un-hero-like to disrespect the property of the most prestigious school in Japan". Blue haired boy. Great.

"Huh. Your old school put a stick up your ass?". And there's Kacchan.

"How did a ruffian like you manage to get into UA? Oh well, you must be strong. Hopefully UA can set your attitude straight."

Izuku tries to sneakily walk to his seat, while Kendo and Ochaco simply go to theirs. Apparently, he wasn't stealthy enough. "Oh, it's you", the blue haired boy said. "If you managed to get in, UA must not actually live up to its reputation".

"Now hold ..." Kendo was about to say.

"I think you shouldn't jump the gun on half-baked assumptions before you get to know people. If you do, you won't be a very good hero".

Turning around, there was a weird creature? Human? In the doorway.

Oh. It's a guy in a sleeping bag. Seems accurate.

Getting out of his sleeping bag, the man said "Welcome to UA's hero course. I am your home room teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Now, sit down and shut up."

The students quickly scramble to their seats.

"It took 8 seconds for you all to shut up. That's not going to work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that."

Great. Another teacher that looks like he won't care. Also, what's his deal. He's so worn out. He had a scruffy mustache and beard. His eyes were half shut, red marks were visible. Under his eyes were clear eye bags. His voice was also a mixture of grumpy and exhausted. He was probably an underground hero. That also didn't sit well with Izuku. Underground heroes were a lot meaner than normal heroes because they don't care about the spot light. They make good teachers for heroes though because, a lot of times, they are better and care more for actually stopping villains.

"Right, let's get to it" he said while holding a gym uniform. It was mostly blue, but had white lines throughout with red highlights. "Put these on and head outside"
———————————————————————————
All Might was in the teachers lounge, reading the UA teacher directory. He was talking to himself. "UA's course doesn't follow the normal academic path. Get the wrong teacher and life is hell. And shit. Young Midoriya got Aizawa.
———————————————————————————
Now, they were all lined up outside. It wasn't too impressive. Okay, that's a lie. Looking around, Izuku saw a large track, a long sandbox, some 50 meter racing lines, and even what looked to be the beginning of a baseball field. Well, without the grass.