One for All and Entrance Exam

It has been nine months since Izuku got the quest to get 100 stamina. Today, the day before the entrance exam, he completed it. All he got was exp. It leveled him up though.

Izuku Midoriya
Level 4
Exp needed: 0/30

Hp - 72

Strength - 19

Speed - 16

Durability - 23

Wisdom - 30

Intelligence - 41

Mana - 28

Charisma - 10

Stamina - 102

Excited, he called both All Might and Kendo. He and Kendo got closer after they first met. Kendo taught him basic martial arts at her family's dojo. He was still no where near pro-level martial arts, but it's enough to defeat an amateur. He also struggled with the idea with wether he should tell Kendo about One for All. He decided that he should. So today, he would both receive one for all, and inform Kendo about it. Normally, by the time he was done, he would be very exhausted which would have dulled his excitement, but due to his quirk, he was feeling fine. So yeah, he was very excited.

The whole training thing went very well, except for the one time he overworked himself so much that he couldn't move for the day. He made sure Kendo didn't know about that though. That would of made her mad.

"Hey, hey, hey, holy crap kid. You even cleaned up outside the area I told you too. Only a few minutes left to spare but you exceeded my expectations." Small Might said.

"Damn, I thought you would barely be able to clean the part you had to. Should have known you would go plus ultra". This was Kendo.

Izuku introduced Kendo to Toshinori a few days after they met. He didn't tell her he was All Might though.

"Hey, Toshi?"

"Yes young Midoriya?"

"I want to tell her."

"Okay"

"Wait really?"

"Well yeah, it's your secret now. You can choose who you want to tell. Just don't go telling it to just anybody. Make sure you trust them first".

Kendo was lost. "Tell me what?"

Suddenly, All Might buffs up. "THAT I AM HERE!"

"ALL MIGHT!??!?"

Tourist from the side "All Might? Where". Quickly followed by Toshinori buffing down.

"Why did you never tell me your mentor was All Migjt" Kendo quietly yells at Midoriya. Regardless, Izuku backs away, suddenly remembering the bullying. Seeing this, her yelling slowly dissolves into a more playful scolding.

*one big explanation later*

"Sooo... when does he get One For All?"

"Right now actually?"

This shocks both of them, Izuku knew he was getting it today, the day before the exam, but he thought it would be later in the day.

"Look at this". Small Might holds up his phone. "It's you, crying, 9 months ago". (Kendo started laughing hard at the picture, but we ignore that). "Look how far you've come. Such improvement. You've still got a long road ahead of you before achieving my full power. But it is starting to look like you can do it".

"All Might, do I deserve this? Are you sure? You put so much time and effort into helping me. How'd I end up so lucky".

All Might was about to speak up when Kendo said "It was your hard work that did it. Not All Might's. You were the one he chose as a successor. Why? Because you had heart, determination, and the want to save people."