Moving In

Pop = quest
Bing = hint/tip
Ding = achievement
Bum bum...bum bum = dungeon spawn
Chachink = new party member
Dun...dun = failed quest
Tick Tick Chink = temporary party member
Tick Tock = temporary party member leaves

Izuku was the first one at the dorms. He was used to waking up early due to his training. Seriously. All Might had him up at 5 in the morning. From what he saw when he arrived, there is a girls side and a boys side. The commons was a nice looking area that held a large couch and a TV. Next to the commons was a kitchen. Hopefully someone is able to cook or else Kacchan would have to cook and that would be a disaster. He always makes it too spicy.

Second to arrive was Momo. Izuku offered to help her bring her boxes up. Izuku was surprised to see the sheer amount of boxes and even more surprised to see the large bed the movers had brought with them. How that was getting into the room, Izuku didn't know.

Shortly afterwards, Todoroki appeared. Like with Momo, Izuku offered to help, but he declined. After a little while, people starting moving in extremely quickly. Soon, everyone was unpacked and hanging out in the commons. They still didn't have school for another day or two, but the therapy started today.
———————————————————————————
Bakugo Katsuki was not happy with having to go through therapy. It was a waste of time. He could be training to get stronger. Instead, he was sitting in front of some dumb dog with a clipboard.

"How are you feeling?" Hound dog asks.

"Fine" Bakugo replies.

"That's good to hear. Normally, I would take a different approach, but the attack seems to have no affect on your mentality. Instead, we will be tackling your aggressiveness."

"I'm not aggressive you damn mutt"

"Sure, sure. Let's go with that. But anyone can see that you are more angry around the Midoriya kid. Care to explain why?"

"I don't have to explain anything to you"

"This is therapy. You won't get anything out of it if you don't talk about things"

"Exactly. This is a waste of time"

"Well, seeing as these are mandatory, you are not allowed to leave until I see it fit that you do. As of right now, if you want to leave, you have to start talking first".

"Fine. If want to hear my opinion of the nerd, I'll tell you. He's my stepping stone. Nothing more than that. It pisses me off that he thinks he can come in and think he is better than me".

"And why would he think that?"

"I don't know. All I know is that he has been hiding his quirk from me and laughing behind my back".

"When I talked to him earlier, he did say he was a late bloomer. Do you not think so?"

"If he has a quirk, he would have gotten it when we were kids. He acted Quirkless all throughout middle school. But here he is now with a quirk and looking down on me".

"It's not impossible for quirks to come in super late. It's rare, but there are people who had weird quirk activation requirements"

"So what? Your saying that he wasn't hiding his quirk. That still doesn't change the fact that he is looking down on me".

"Why do you think he is looking down on you?"

"I... it doesn't matter. All I know is that he is".

"But how can you be sure?"

...

"Exactly. You can't. In fact, he probably looked up to you. You said he was Quirkless for quite some time. Having to wait that long would probably make him admire any quirk at all. It's fair to say that you have an extremely powerful quirk. Any child your age would look up to you".