War Game

Pop = quest
Bing = hint/tip
Ding = achievement
Bum bum...bum bum = dungeon spawn
Chachink = new party member
Dun...dun = failed quest

(ALL THOUGHTS WILL NOW BE UNDERLINED).
"Today will decide your future here at UA" Aizawa said as he walked in.

That was an extremely worrying way to start the day.

Most of the thoughts around the class were "is there going to be another test?"

"You will need to choose a class representative".

Every face quickly mellowed. "Oh. It's just normal school stuff."

"I don't care who you pick or how you do it, but wake me up when you decide."

"Oh oh. Pick me. Pick me" Mina shouted.

"Hey, I wanna be class rep" Kaminari said.

"If you pick me, I'll make it so all the girls have to wear shorter skirts" Mineta yelled, much to the girls' distaste.

"Tch. Obviously I'm the best pick" Bakugo said cockily.

"I believe it is best we put this up to a vote!" Iida quieted everyone down with this.

"You raised your hand the highest. It's obvious you want us to vote for you" Hagakure called him out.

"Won't people just vote for themselves?" Tsuyu asked.

Izuku spoke up, "well we could place two votes. One for yourself if you want it and one for another person."

All the class nodded in agreement. Kendo and Ochaco shared a look in which no one saw.
———————————————————————————
Izuku stood in front of the class. Next to him was Momo.

"I expected Momo, but how did I end up with 8 votes? I didn't even vote for myself"

The totaled votes were:
Midoriya - 8
Momo - 6
Kendo - 5
Iida - 4
Everyone else had either 1 or 2

"WHO THE HELL VOTED THE DAMN NERD!"

"I did you hellish Pomeranian" Ochaco shockingly stood up.

"What 'chu say Round Cheeks?"

"What? Did you expect people to vote for you?" Kendo joined in.

"That's enough" Aizawa chimed in. It seems he was finally awake. "If you have a problem with the results, you can take it up with the principal. Now scatter. It's time for lunch".
———————————————————————————
"You good Midoriya?" Kendo asked. It was a fair question. Izuku was not looking the best.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous. I don't know how I got so many votes."

"Well me and Kendo voted for you. You may not see it yourself, but you have leadership capabilities. Plus, it could help get you to come out of your shell." Ochaco said as she joined the conversation.

"I voted for you too Midori" Ashido said as she popper out of nowhere.

"Midori?"

"I give all my friends nicknames"

"FRIENDS"

"If your not comfortable with it, I won't call you it." Mina said, looking a little down.

"No. No. It's fine. I just wasn't expecting it is all"

"Midoriya... I think we have a meeting with the fellow Reps from the classes after lunch." Yaoyorozu said.