Sports Festival Training

Pop = quest
Bing = hint/tip
Ding = achievement
Bum bum...bum bum = dungeon spawn
Chachink = new party member
Dun...dun = failed quest
Tick Tick Chink = temporary party member
Tick Tock = temporary party member leaves
Budun Budun = training dungeon spawn

The next day, when classes were over, UA would let students into the gyms to practice and train for the festival. 1A was going to head down as a class. Everyone was talking with each other when Izuku's eyes locked onto Shinso sitting alone in the corner. Izuku still had a question that appeared in his mind after his little argument at the meeting.

"Hey Shinso?"

"What do you want Midoriya?" He replied with a tired tone.

"Do you by chance have a brother here at UA? I heard that there was a guy with a brainwashing quirk in the Gen Ed course"

"Yeah. He's my brother."

"Is he ok? From what I've heard, he isn't being treated the best by his classmates"

"What's it to you?"

"I was bullied for a while too"

"Your telling me that you, the golden boy with a strong quirk and an upbeat attitude, got bullied?"

"My quirk came in late. Very late. For most of my life, I believed I was Quirkless".

"Oh" Shinso knew how Quirkless were treated. They were treated worse than people with villainous quirks. It explained so much about how Midoriya acted.

"So I know what it is like to be bullied and I don't want anyone else to go through it".

"He's doing fine. UA is a lot better than our other schools. He doesn't want to be a hero, but he still wanted to go UA for its prestige. The most people do is ignore him. Only one or two hateful comment here and there".

And then the bell rang, signaling the end of Aizawa's sleep period. Seriously. All he does is sleep. Once a week, he devotes an entire class to get some sleep. Granted, being a teacher by day and hero by night would get someone extremely tired, so no one blames him. Not even Nezu or the other teachers.

1A was just about to go to the gyms. Unfortunately, they were stopped by a large crowd that had gathered outside their door.

"Why are you guys here?"

"We can't get out!"

"What business do you guys have with 1A?"

"There scouting the competition." Bakugo said "we're the class that survived the villain attack. Now you extras better move out of my way. I want to go eat lunch".

"Bakugo you can't go around calling people extras" Iida yelled.

An unknown voice rose over the commotion. "If all the 1A student are as arrogant as this, 1B is clearly the superior class"

"Oh no" Kendo groaned

"What'chu say you damn extra?" Bakugo said threateningly.

The guy was not scared. He was on the taller side, but it was obvious he didn't have all too much muscle. He had short, blonde hair. His aura radiated snarky.

"Monoma please go away" Kendo said.

"Why Kendo, your the only respectable person here, don't be so mean to me" Monoma replied back.

"Your the one causing trouble. Please, for all our sakes just leave" Kendo pleaded.

"Just make sure your class knows their place: behind 1B. We can't have the incident last week making your class think that your better than us" Monoma said cockily.