THE GENIUS 01

Sun rays clashing onto Fourth's face as he groaned in annoyance, half awake trying to find his phone between his sheets to turn off that loud alarm.

Sitting up on his bed with his ugly ( the cutest ) bed hair and wrinkles on his cheek, he squinted his eyes and looked at the time. 5:43 am, he sighed and rubbed his eyes before flopping down on the bed again. Laying there for a while to wake himself up properly as he stared at Chia, his cat. Probably zoning out.

" ugh another monday. I hate mondays and this job. " Finally getting his lazy body up, he dragged himself into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Fourth Nattawat. A 19 year old who has been living by himself for almost 4 years now. He is not an orphan but does belongs to a low class family. As being the only son with two younger sisters , he left his hometown at the age of 16 to help his family with financial problems.

4 years passed, he rarely visited his parents since then. He does talk to them then and now and also sends them money. Already adjusted to his loner life as he now doesn't care about anything but his family and his job.

He works part time at a cafe and a supermarket while attending his college of course.

As being an intelligent student, he got himself into a very renounced college in Thailand which goes by the name

' Chulalongkorn university '

He is a scholarship student, so keeping his grades stable is what he stresses about everyday. With his part time jobs wherever he gets time, he always sits to study as much as he can.

6:26am. Stuffing his mouth with a toast, Fourth locked his apartment door before heading out to the café he works in.

His today's classes got cancelled early this morning. Getting to know about it while he was showering. Fourth was happy to know that he didn't have to work late night shifts today and will be back home early.

In a 20 minutes walk he was at his destination, Sahaphap'scafé. Walking in and heading to the staff room inside the café. He was the first employee today, the owner is probably out getting flowers as always.

chime~

The bell above the main door rang indicating someone's arrival. Fourth hurriedly wore his work clothes and headed outside, just to watch his boss coming inside the cafe with two beautiful bouquet in his arms. Fourth helped him by taking one of them from his arms

" Oh nong Fourth you are here early today huh. " Placing both of them on one of the nearby tables.

" Khap P' Mix. My today's classes got cancelled, so i came early.Oh hoo! These flowers smell so fresh and sweet P'! " Fourth exclaimed with a bright smile, giving his cute eye smile that made Mix smile too. He ruffed the younger ones hair in adoration. " You are so cute nong. you can take a few flowers home if you liked them this much okay? " Fourth nodded and said thank you before heading back behind the counter to get ready for the day as Mix opened the cafe.

8:15am, his first shift was almost over as he was on the counter right now. Taking orders and handling the cashier. He watched as the minute clock hit 20 and was about to go back to the staff room to get changed and head over to his next part time but at the exact same time the bell again rang indicating a new customer's arrival. he sighed and sat back bring his smile back on his face too as he greets the customer.

" Good morning sir, what would you like to order? " Said Fourth as he looked at the male. He was quite handsome not gonna lie, dressed in a maroon red suit the fits him perfectly. Fourth didn't noticed that he was checking him out until the other person opened his mouth.

" Checking out your customer ? do you do that to every customer that comes here or is it just me whom you find attractive young boy? " Embarrassed as Fourth's cheeks turned pink. He shook his head in denial and apologizing . " My apologies sir, i didn't mean to do that. " Not wanting to look in the other person's eyes. The customer chuckled at his reaction as he found him pretty cute himself. " Why don't you make me your favourite order as an apology then? " Fourth thought it was weird but didn't complained and agreed with him. Noting down his favourite order and sending it back in the kitchen.

" Your order will be here soon sir. It's on the house. Sorry for making you uncomfortable before. " but the person refused and insisted that he will pay. " Umm... then it will be 205 baht sir. " giving him the recipt and a token that tells when his order number is ready to be picked.

15 minutes already passed by. The order was already served but that customer was still here, even after finishing his order he sat there on his table. Probably working as he was busy with his laptop.

Fourth has already changed his clothes and punched out. As he was about to go outside he remembered the flowers P'Mix kept for him to take home. he still needed to go to his other part time, so went back in to go tell him that he will pick them up during the night shift. While hurriedly going inside, he didn't checked if anyone was coming out or not and bumped into someone's chest.

" ouh .... i'm so sorry-- " he said as he looked at the person. ' oh my god why him again. ' Fourth said in his mind as he didn't really wanted to look at this person after what happened earlier. The other male assured him that everything is fine and Fourth doesn't need to apologize so much just for a small mistake. " It's fine umm ... i didn't really catch your name before. you are ... ?"

" Ohh yea, umm my name is Fourth sir. " he replied. " Okay nong Fourth. no need to apologize this much okay? plus stop calling me sir, im not that old. " nodding his head as Fourth took a step back and stood in front of him properly. " Ohh i see. umm you are .. ? "

" Gemini. "

[ and that's how their first encounter with each other went. No one knows how many more awkward encounters awaits for them in the future.... stay tuned for the next part. ]

___________________________________________

THE GENIUS 01

Hii everyone! Thank you sm for joining in! This is the end of episode 1 but don't forget to follow @thaiblenthu for updates of the next episodes and the side track episodes as well!

I really hope you liked the story so far even if it's a bit short. Feel free to leave your thoughts in comments!! Any place i lack in and you want me to improve in, don't hesitate to tell me!!

Until then, see you with the next episode in few days 💞

[ @/thnwtlvrr on insta ]