THE GENIUS 04

Snuggling more into the warm embrace as Fourth buried his face inside the blanket. Still sound asleep, totally forgetting about the stranger he was cuddling with in that moment. The stranger was too dead asleep as they both were very VERY comfortable in each others arms.

after 15 more minutes, Gemini's eyes slowly flutter open as he looked around. by this time Fourth was fully under the blanket, still hugging Gem around his waist underneath. Gemini scrunched his face in confusion, still half asleep trying to figure out where he was.

He soon realized that something or someone is clinging onto his body under the blanket. Lifting the blanket up to check who it was. He chuckled to himself after seeing the face of the person. He was looking so cute with his cheek squished against Gem's stomach.

Gemini didn't remembered how he ended up here but he was a bit relieved that it was this boy with whom he was and not some creepy stranger. He remembered the first time they met in the cafe, since then Gemini did went there a few times at the same timings to see him but he was never there.

Not realizing when he started caressing Fourth's hair away from his face. Making the sleeping princess wake up from his beauty sleep. Fourth opened his eyes just to meet with the person that made a mess at his apartment while being drunk. His eyes widened when he realized he was hugging him at the waist, and sprung out of the bed.

" Umm .....uhh ... i'm- ... imma go get ready for my college. " leaving the awkward situation quickly and rushed into the bathroom. Gemini laughed at his silliness and shook his head before sitting straight on the bed, petting the cat as she herself climbed onto his lap. purring loudly while getting the scratches she wanted.

Gem didn't had anything to change into and he really wanted to take a shower. He walked upto the bathroom door and knocked on it. Getting a " HUH!? " In reply. " Can i borrow some clothes from you? I smell like alcohol, i don't like it. " he asked but there was no reply from the other side.

After a few minutes Fourth replied with a " YEAH SURE. " from inside. Gemini nodded to himself as he went towards Fourth's closet to look for something big enough for him to wear.

Soon after 10 minutes, the bathroom door opened and Fourth walked out of it with only his towel around his waist. Water dripping from his hair as he walked up to Gemini and stood beside him, with his both hands on his waist.

Gemini definitely got distracted by his abs, he too don't know why he thought that Fourth would have a soft cute tummy before but after seeing this. It's definitely a no to that.

" Found anything yet? " Fourth broke the silence, bringing Gemini back to reality. " Oh?.... um yea, i was still searching. " Gem replied awkwardly coz he was probably caught staring.

Fourth gently pushed Gemini aside and took out a overside tee from behind. "Wear this. This one is too big for me. You can wear it, it will fit." Said Fourth as he handed Gemini one tee and took one out for himself as well.

Fourth threw a towel at him before going outside of his room. Probably still Embarrassed on how clingy he was to him before in his sleep. Gemini shook his head and went inside the bathroom to get freshen up while Fourth went to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of them.

Not too long enough, Gemini also came in the kitchen. Taking a seat on the chair as he watched Fourth cook.  " Did you umm.... left your job at the café? " Gemini asked out of curiosity. But as Fourth denied it , he fused his eyebrows. " Oh ok. " was the only thing he could come up with.