THE GENIUS side track 2.1

" ok ok. For the last time who all are coming to my party?? " Lookjun asked as she looked around the class. Only few people whom she wanted to invite were there. Almost all of them agreed except First.

" Whyyy??? Come onn Firsttt. It's my 18th birthday dude. You have to come, aren't i your best friend? " she sulked. " I don't know Jun. Yk I'm not good with alcohol plus parties are not my thing. "

But Lookjun heard nothing. All she wanted was to have a fun party with her close friend. So in the end First did went to her party. Promising himself to not touch any of the alcohol but god had another ideas.

Around 5: 30 pm, a loud horn was heard outside First's house. He hurriedly went down just to go hit that so person on the back of his head for making so much noise.

* bonk * " why tf are you so much noise dumbass ?? " said First as he looked around his neighborhood. Seeing if anyone is disturbed by it or not. Khaotung on the other hand was rubbing his back head. " that was a good one. My head hurts now because of you jerkhead. "

First laughed as he hopped on the back of Khao's bike. They both were invited to the party at lookjun's farm house. As they live close, they decided to go there together as well.

The farm house was a merely 15 minutes ride on bike from their neighborhood. The ride was calming and silent. Only the sound of the wind was prominent as there not that many other vehicles around.

It was a little cold and felt it it was gonna rain soon. The only warmth they both were getting was due to the back hug as Khaotung was probably riding on 80 kph. With First's hands wrapped around Khao's waist and his chin resting on his shoulder.

Secretly enough both were enjoying the touch.

The small party was not small at all. The house was decorated very pretty with almost 25-30 people already inside, having fun. First was so ready to just turn back on his heels and go back home. But Khaotung held on to his hand and dragged him inside as he was pretty excited for this party.

They both know Jun since grade 3. So they do have a good bond with each other.

Putting the gifts on the table where every other gift was. They both head towards the place where Jun was. With their hands interlocked together, just being cautious to not get separated that's it.

" Heyy birthday girlll, long time no seee." Khaotung greeted her. He doesn't goes to the same school anymore as he got suspended from there for getting into a fight with another student.

Jun squeaked in happiness and hugged him, making his hand leave First's, but not that First mind. He too had a big smile on his face like those two. Just happy seeing both of his dear friends together in a one place after so long.

After she broke the hug with Khao, she did hugged First as well, even tho they met in the morning at school. Who cares, they are bestie, they can hug whenever they want.

An hour into the party everybody was some what drunk as they pulled out drinks like 30 minutes before. The music was blasting through out the whole farm house. Everybody was on the dance floor. Drunk. Dancing. Enjoying their life.

Khaotung was sitting as he was not a big dance fan. Watching his friends have fun on the dance floor. Jun dancing with First, swinging his arms around with a big smile on both of their faces.

Jun soon went away to throw up somewhere. The alcohol was kicking in as Khaotung stared at First, who was drunk and dancing alone. Noticing how a guy made his way to First. How he asked First for a dance and as he was drunk, he obviously agreed.