THE GENIUS side track 2.2

Everyone in the gang were so confused. That how First and Khaotung, those two who are never seen separate from each other were not sitting together in the class today. And their interact was so less. Everyone in thier friend group were worried.

After thier make out that night after the party. Khaotung was the one who started ignoring First more at school. First did tried talking to him multiple times but the other male was not having it.

Every time Khaotung rejected him when he tried to talk to him, First felt like crying. With a painful lump in his throat, he always held his tears and went to bathroom to wash his face. Not wanting to look too much desperate for his attention. He knew he has started to like him after that incident but never expected that their friendship will turn upside down like this.

The lunch time was not the same as Khaotung was never there in the class to eat with them. Even First didn't liked staying in the class so he started going to the rooftop with his lunch. To eat alone.

Another day of school, First was on his way to the rooftop with his head hung low. He sighed loudly before pushing the door open, just to meet with the smell of cigarettes as he entered. Scrunching his nose from the smell, he still went to his usual place and sat there. So ready to eat as he didn't had his breakfast this morning.

While munching his food peacefully, he failed to hear the faint footsteps from behind. " Ooo is that some ham sandwiches in your box? " The sudden voice made him jump as he looked back at the unknown person. The person gave him a smile before sitting beside him. " you umm... want one?? "

Our First was too kind you see. He could have said no and not not offered the stranger any but he didn't. Coz he is a good boy. The stranger nodded his head while thanking First as he hands him the sandwich.

They both ate that in silence. Just to break it off with a loud groan. " omg this was so good!! Where did you get that fromm??! " asked the stranger. First blinked a few times on this unexpected reaction before breaking out into a fits of laughter. " I made it myself . " He said proudly.

They both ended up talking with each other the whole lunch break. Getting to know each other and sharing those delicious sandwiches that First made. The stranger ended up being his senior, his name is Tay tawan. But asked First to call him P' Tay only.

According to First, P' Tay was a funny extrovert. He made first laugh and cheered his mood up. First was glad he made a new friend. At least now he has some distraction to take his mind off Khaotung.

As the lunch break ended they both made their way down and too their classes. Bidding good byes at the end of the stairs that leads to the rooftop as First's class is on the floor below Tay's.

" ohhh! First! First! After school wanna hangout? don't tell anyone but our home teacher said that the school will end early coz of some staff meeting after this period." Tay whispered the last sentence.  First chuckled and agreed to go as he got nothing to do after school anyways.

Going back to his class. All he did was space out and stare out of the window. Wanting the class to get over soon so he could go out. First did tried glacing over Khaotung a few times but the other male's full attention was on his phone.

Sighed as he lowered his head and rested his forehead on his arms, falling asleep.

Glancing over First, Khaotung saw him sleeping in the class. With guilt in his eyes, he stared at him for a while before going back into his game. Diverting his mind. The bell rang soon after he completed his game.

All set to get the hell out of this class. Khaotung stood up but was about to move when a senior walked in. Everyone watched how that senior greeted some of his classmates and then made his way towards First. Who was still sound asleep.

Khaotung watched how he shook him to wake him up and how a smile spread on First's confused face after he saw him. Khaotung fused his eyebrows in confusion. Watching Them pack First's bag and making their way outside the classroom. Khaotung so not liked how that senior kept his hands around First's waist.

His First's waist.

Annoyed by the scene he just saw, Khao too decided to bunk the school. He took his bag and went towards the back side of his building. Climbing off the roof and straight out of the school premises.
He was angry, with himself and with First as well. But mostly with himself.

That how coward he was, how he couldn't even confess his feelings to a person he has known for like most of his life. How desperate he is for that person's attention but his ego is coming in between.

The sun has already set an hour ago. First was making his way to his house while walking in a slow pace, enjoying the chilly weather. Rubbing his arms coz he indeed was cold but didn't felt going home this soon.

He had loads of fun with P'Tay tho. They went to a small shop that P' knew and played games there. Had lovely food and snacks before devouring two ice-creams each. P' Tay's treat.

First was happy coz P' Tay is a very good senior. He gave him some of his old notes as well and made him feel like family. Asking about how to confess to this boy in his class that he barely talks to. First loved how open he was with his sexuality and didn't hesitate to tell First even though they met just today.

Still on his route back home. Suddenly someone put on a jacket over him from the back. First got startled by it and bounced away from the touch. " SHIA--!!......Oh."  turning around to meet with Khaotung and his jacket in his hands.

" The fuck dude? Anyways. " Khaotung said with one raised eye brow, probably judging him. He threw his jacket for First to catch and which he obviously did.  " Anyone can see you shivering in cold. Wear that and head home fast. Don't walk like a turtle here. "  Khao said without waiting for his reply and going ahead on his route.

First watched him go. He did wanted to stop him and ask what's wrong but his body couldn't help but freeze in the place he was standing.

[ All First wanted was his best friend back ..... ]

_________________________________________

THE GENIUS side track 2.2

Hii everyone! Thank you sm for joining in! This is the end of side track episode 2.2 but don't forget to follow @thaiblenthu for updates of the next episodes and the side track episodes as well!

I really hope you liked the story so far. Feel free to leave your thoughts in comments!! Any place i lack in and you want me to improve in, don't hesitate to tell me!!

Until then, see you with the next episode in few days 💞

[ @/thnwtlvrr on insta ]