THE GENIUS 06

" Take this pain killer with you. Don't over dose it tho. Use it when there is too much pain in your wrist. And i suggest you few weeks of rest. It's not that big of an injury but if you will continue giving stress on it. It can become worse. "

The nurse left the room after treating Fourth's hand. He looked pretty sad over the injury and Gemini did thought it was too odd. I mean it's just a sprain, why is he getting all upset for?

" are you okay Fot? " finally breaking the silence. With a little nod, Fourth stood up and walked out of the room. Without waiting for Gem. Gemini did followed him in confusion.

Watched how he took his phone out and called someone. Reaching the main exit, it was slightly raining. A sudden rain? Even the temperature was getting low as it was already 6pm.

Gemini noticed the goosebumps on Fourth's arms. Taking his coordinator's jacket off and put it around his shoulders. " wear this. Your bandage will get wet. "

Fourth was disappointed in himself. It was near the end of this month and he needed to send money to his family but this injury. He can't go to work like this. He can't help at the café with this nor can be at his 7/11 job.

He was worried that his bosses will deduct his salary.

Soon Winny came with Mark, Phuwin and two other guys with them. A small gasp escaped Winny's lips. " What happened to you fott??? Does it hurts too bad?? How did you injury yourself??? Will you be able to go to the part times now?? " bombarded Fourth with questions.

" i just....slipped. it doesn't hurts that bad but i don't think so i can go to work for a week now. " Fourth replied in low voice. Gemini noticed how dull he was and how the jacket was sliding off his shoulders a lot.

Gently making Fourth turn to his side. He slowly lifted his injured arm and helped him wear the jacket properly. All focused in making him wear the jacket that he didn't noticed how other's were looking at them.

More importantly how Fourth was looking at him.

Fourth left with Winny after few minutes as the rain was increasing a lot. Mark, Gem, Phuwin and Satang. Mark's friend. They all crashed into phuwin's boyfriend's apartment. Pond didn't mind that tho.

They all were scattered all over Pond's living room. With a movie going on but all of them were on their phones instead of the movie. Mark nudged Gem with his elbow to grab his attention.

" Hey mung. I wanna ask something. " mark said and only got a hmm in response from Gem. Too busy to take his eyes off his game. " Okay so um.... " "What's going on between You and Fourth huh?? "

Making Gem choke on his candy bar before he finally looked up from his phone and even closed the game. This question grabbed everyone's interest too. And now the central of attention was the one and only, Gemini Norawit.

Adjusting his sitting position nervously as he looked at everyone before sighing.

" well you see ...... "

He told them everything. Like how they met and the drunk incident and how he got hurt in the meeting room. It was like girls gossiping about some hot tea in their slumber party.

" Do you plan on confessing to him? " Satang asked but instead of getting an answer he got bonked on his head instead.  " How can he just confess to him dumbass. We don't even know if he is into guys or not. " Said Phuwin as he sat back in his place, cuddling his boyfriend.

" Well as his neighbor, i don't think he is homophobic tho. Like i have seen a movie with him in theater. It had a side lesbian couple in it. He enjoyedthat movie alot and didn't seem to mind the lgbtq reference. " Mark said while snatching the remote from Satang and changing the movie.

He felt a sharp glare dagging into his skin, just to see it was Gemini giving him a dead look. " what? Why are you mad? " confused. " you went on a movie date with him? "  his silly question made everyone laugh.

" Don't be jealous Gem. We went there with a lots of people. Plus he was sitting with a girl that time not with me. And i tell you, the way she was clinging onto him was so hilarious because Fourth was making it so obvious that he didn't liked her. Oh and it was after a blind date. The movie. " 

Mark didn't told them that he was the one who dragged Fourth with him into that blind date program. He didn't told them how he begged Fourth to accompany him coz he didn't wanted to go alone.

" enough of your bullshit mark but why did he looked so upset when we reached there? " Pond asked. Everyone shrugged coz they too couldn't figure it out. 

" call me if you ever need help okay? I will come flying. See you tomorrow fot, take care." Winny said as he dropped Fourth home. Fourth pushed the door with his leg and locked it with his uninjured hand before struggling to take off his shoes without bending for a good 5 minutes.

Making his was to the bedroom after grabbing few snack biscuits for Chia. Who was rubbing herself all over his legs. With the cutest purrs ever.

" i missed you too my baby. Here have some of these while i go take a shower. "

Taking his clothes off slowly as he jumped into the warm shower. It's a quick and refreshing shower. As he got out with a towel wrapped against his waist and to his closet.

Taking out light beige sweatpants and a white tee. He was going to take out his jacket as well but stopped. Made his way back to where his old clothes that he wore today were and took Gemini's jacket instead.

He wore the jacket the whole time until he went to sleep. Fourth liked his scent, tho he too thought it was weird but no one's gonna see him wearing it in his house right?

[ how will Gemini react if he sees Fourth wearing his jacket for this long? ]

_________________________________________

THE GENIUS 06

Hii everyone! Thank you sm for joining in! This is the end of episode 6 , don't forget to follow @thaiblenthu for updates of the next episodes and the side track episodes as well!

Feel free to leave your thoughts in comments!! Any place i lack in and you want me to improve in, don't hesitate to tell me!!

Until then, see you with the next episode in few days 💞