THE GENIUS side track 1.1

" Good morning Luung Tao. " Mix greeted the owner of the flower shop that is near his café. He always comes here to buy fresh flowers for his café. They make his café look more pretty and refreshing.

He thinks that in his café it is good to have elements that can make his every day customers feel welcomed and relaxed. Tho he opened this café not so long ago, not that many people know about it for now. But as an optimist person he is, he thinks if you keep doing your best and keep this small place friendly and approachable. They still can make it grow bigger in no time.

" They all are looking so fresh as always Luung. Can you please pack these for me? " He said as he handed over the flowers to Tao. To which the older nodded and went towards his table, to arrange them properly. " Ah, nong i got to know that your sister got married few weeks ago?" Luung Tao said as he packed his flowers. Mix was standing near the tulips as he nodded in agreement. " Khap P' on 11th she got married. " looking back to not find him anywhere. Mix sat on a chair near the reception area as he waited for him to come back.

Few minutes later Luung Tao came back from the basement with another bouquet in his hand. " so sorry for not being able to attend it na. My father in law's health is declining day by day. we were going in and out of the hospital during the time your sister got married. " handling him the bouquet as he sat on the chair in front of him. Mix gave him a confused look as looked at the flowers, then at him. " It's okay Luung, don't worry. Your father in law's health matters more than her wedding. Plus i know she will agree with on this when i will tell her later on."

" Still, take this bouquet with you for her and your family. As a wedding plus apology gift from my and my family's side. " Mix did told him it was okay and this gift was not required but the older insisted. So now he has to walk back to his café with two big bouquets in his arms.

Mix Sahaphap. turning 31 this year in july. He was a kindergarten teacher for 7 years before quitting and opening his own café nearby his hometown. He loved that job and all the kids he ever took care of but he knew that his heart didn't belonged there. After taking a small loan to buy his own little safe place. He finally opened his Café one and a half year ago.

He is the only child, so his parents let him do whatever he wants. He is not spoiled by them, they just don't want their only child to be unhappy with his life decisions. They managed his studies and the subjects he took till his 10 grade and left his higher study decisions on him. Mix never liked disappointing his parents, so he took science in 11th and 12th grade like they wanted. He enjoyed studying his major and finally graduated from Chulalongkorn university with degree in veterinary nursing.

" UGHHH my arms hurt like hell. " Mix groaned as he reached his café door. Pushing it open with the help of his shoulders. " Ohhh, P' Mix! Let Fourth help you. " He heard one of his employee say before they took one bouquet from his arms. " Thank you so much nong~ " It was Fourth, his favourite part time employee. He is just so cute and adorable. Everyone who works in this café baby him all the time. Mix love how he is so young yet never complaints about having too much work and is always ready to help around the café. Mix first took him in because of his visuals and that sweet smile. To attract more customers, Mix hires people who are beneficial for his work area. Like those who are good at communicating with people, those whose presence can make the customers feel at home and comfort like Fourth's do and those who are speed workers.

He loves his small family tho. They are not just his employees but the people that are helping him to run this beautiful shop of his. So Mix cares about them a lot. He sometimes takes them on a picnic around the small hill top, or treat them dinner if they ever had to run their café late at night.