THE GENIUS 05

Getting dragged by Winny around the campus, Fourth was exhausted after walking all day. " I wanna go homeeeee winnnyyyyyyy " Fourth whined and tried to drag him back to the exit.

" Don't be sillyyyy. The fest just started!!" Said winny as he fought back with Fourth. They both were pulling each other like in tug of war. Fourth wanted to go home because he was tired after helping out their seniors but winny wanted to explore the fest ( h didn't help the seniors. That's why he is super energetic )

" Uhhhh huuhhhhh please naaa. I'm tired as hell, you didn't even help us with the booths and banners. I have my part time jobs too after thissss. " Fourth pleased. He had an extra shift in the 7/11. His bitchy boss say him sitting on his phone yesterday. NO ONE WAS THERE, THE STORE WAS EMPTY THAT TIME!!

But that witch still gave him an extra hour as a punishment.

" Oh " winny stopped pulling him as hearing what he said but also let go of his hands in the flow. Making Fourth loose balance and stumble back, almost falling down on his butt. But lucky for his ass, he bumped on the person passing behind him instead.

The person behind him groaned softly. " Be careful kid. You will hurt somebody here. " quickly turning around and apologizing to the person. Fourth didn't even looked at his face and just apologized. " Kho thut khrap pi' "

Fourth frowned when he heard someone sneak a chuckle in front of him and finally raised his head. How he wished he shouldn't have. There he was, Gemini Norawit with another person who kinda looks like him. Like they are twins or something.

" Stop frowning fot. You look like you just woke up. " Said Gem before casually ruffling Fourth's hair. Hitting Gemini's hand softly and pushing it away. " stoppp, you are ruining my hair. Bye. " all ready to leave those two seniors alone and head to the fest with Winny to avoid them.

But Gemini had other plans. Watching Fourth turn around, he held onto his arm before he walks away. " wait wait. I heard your whines. Why don't you let my friend Phuwin show your friend umm ... ? " looking at winny to know his name. " Winny. "

" Winny. yes. So what do you think? " Fourth did wanted to rest but he didn't trusted Gemini that much so he shook his head as a no.  " Nahh. I'm fine. " trying to get away.  " aww mann but whyyy? I know you are tired........Hey, Winny. Will you ever say no to your seniors huh? " Gemini changed his victim to make his plan work. Guilty trapping Fourth's poor Friend.

" you did so wrong with me Winny. So wrong. " Fourth said as he watched Winny and Phuwin walk away into the fest. Turning around to face Gemini who was standing behind his back, towering over him with his arms wrapped around his chest and a smile plastered on his face.

" stop smiling at me like that. " said Fourth annoyed that he has to spend time with him now. Getting a chuckle in response.  " why do you wanted to spend time with me tho? It's not like we are close. You are my senior and that's it. " 

" Well..i wanted to help you out and rest for awhile. To pay you back for taking care of me while i was drunk."
Gem replied. Fourth raised one of his eyebrows in a ' are you serious? ' way, doubting his reason.

" leave this for now. Come with me. " changing the topic as Gemini grabbed Fourth's hand and dragged him into the clg building. In BAScii block.

" Gem! Why are you taking me in your block!!?! Is it even allowed? " Fourth said panicking coz he doesn't wanna get in any trouble. " I just need to get the keys from my locker. I left them in the changing room. "