Save Alec (2x03) part 2

Jace and I were brought to the hospital. After literally yelling for help, some people walking by found us and called 911. This was the only solution I could think of. If Jace needed to save Alec, he needed to save himself first.

It was only when I got into the ambulance, that I processed where I was going. The hospital. I couldn't get my fear get the best of me. Actually, I worked on it. I trained, in order to face this fear, but I couldn't help but be a little anxious.

I refused to be administrated anything, as I was still afraid of needles. Thankfully, I was just bleeding here and there, and only hit my head, but I wouldn't let anyone approach me with a needle.

Jace, on the other hand, needed more care. He passed out a few minutes before the ambulance found us.

I was allowed to stay in his room, while I waited for him to wake up. He's been out for a few hours now.

While the nurse came out of the room, she met the doctor in the corridor, where I could hear her talk about Jace's blood sample.

"I ran the blood work three times. Whatever's going on with this guy, it's not normal." she whispered to him.

" I'll take a look." the doctor said as I watched them walk away.

Was it because of the demon blood ? Damn it.

As soon as they were out of sight, I suddenly heard ruffle sounds coming from Jace's bed. He woke up. Judging by the way he was blinking, he looked like he's been up for a long time, but faked sleeping while the nurse was still here.

He took the blanket off, and stood up to put his shoes on.

"We gotta go." he told me.

"Are you okay ?" I asked him.

I was aware that we had to leave as soon as possible, so I didn't stop him when he started to put his shoes on. I didn't bring him here for him to stay for too long. We didn't have enough time for that.

" I'm better. Let's go."

We discreetly came out of the room, and as we went on our left, I looked behind me to see if we were being followed. I stopped in my tracks, not because we were indeed, being followed, but because I saw Luke. He was at the end on the corridor, talking with another nurse and a woman standing next to him.

"That girl, she's one of them. Luke's pack wants me dead. The Clave wants me dead. We can't trust anyone right now, not even Luke. We gotta go." Jace told me as he pulled my arm to keep me hidden.

Even if Luke's pack wanted to kill Jace for whatever reasons, I believed Luke wouldn't let them. He knew what Jace meant to me.

But Jace was right. We had to go. If they were already here, it meant that they could catch our scent easily and find us before we got to Alec.

"Hey, you two !"

We turned around when we heard the nurse call us. When we did, not only did I recognize her, but we also saw the girl that was with Luke just a moment ago. She smirked when her eyes met Jace's.

"What do you think you're doing ?" the nurse scolded us. "You guys aren't going anywhere. With the amount of blood you've lost, you're lucky to be alive."

While Jace was trying to convince the nurse, I noticed that the girl that wanted Jace dead, was starting to turn. Right here, at the hospital. I watched her break her own bones as she started to get in the shape of a full werewolf.