chapter 1.

seungmins pov.

i woke up around 6:30 in the morning since i have a class at 8am. its my first year at college, major is computer science, and im kinda nervous just because its a new school and well i now live in a dorm instead of living with my parents. but thats all besides the point, i got out of bed and went to take a shower. once i was done showering and picking out my outfit, my mother called me.

seungmin: yes mom?, why are you calling me so early??

mrs kim otp: hi honey, im just checking up on you

seungmin: oh okay man well i-

mrs kim: oh my god!

seungmin: what ma?? is everything okay?

mrs kim: no, its the bang family seungmin!

seungmin: what happened-

mrs kim: they opened their shop early then usual! i have to get your father to go open ours. im not getting beat by some snotty little family.

seungmin: hahah okay ma you do that, i have to get to class bye love you

mrs kim: bye honey i love you too.

i laugh a bit before hanging up the phone, i checked the time and it's already 7:35am so i quickly just throw on a big hoodie with some jeans and put on my converse, i grabbed my bag before heading out the door. while trying to figure out where to go i accidentally bumped into some girl that was just standing there.

seungmin: oh shit- im sorry!

i quickly said before bowing just to hear the girl laugh which made me confused.

??: omg! haha its fine dont worry! i totally wasnt paying attention so it's all on me!

seungmin: well again im sorry i was just trying to find my class i guess?

??: your first year?

seungmin: haha yes sadly

??: whats your major?? i could probably help you!

seungmin: my major is computer science, and its this class

i say showing this girl the class that was on my schedule paper. she then smiled a bit and nodded

??: okay well your in the right stop but you took the longer way, are you staying in the dorms?

seungmin: yeah

??: well yeah you just took the longer way, from here just go straight down then take a left then a right and your class should be there!!

seungmin: oh okay thank you so much!!

??: no problem seungmin!

i was confused on how this girl knowsnmy name?, i never mentioned it to her i mean i dont even know this girl!

seungmin: how do you-

??: i saw it on the paper, my names jisoo

seungmin: well its nice to meet you jisoo, see you around.

i said smiling before quickly running towards where jisoo just told me too, after a few minutes i got there and sat in a seat all the way in the back, the professor walked in and well started doing attendance i think and afterwards the professor started teaching, after maybe about two hours my class ended and i now had to go to my next class i packed up and left by the time i got to my next class it was about 12pm. i sat down again in the very back then to my surprise jisoo also had this class and when she saw me she ran over at sat next to me.