chapter 16.

with chan-

as chan was texting seungmin since he was on his way, just two minutes away he saw a girl coming towards him but just ignored it.

??: heyyyy!~ your veryyy attractive, im jennie!~

chan then looked up at her and smilled a bit nodding

chan: thanks, nice to meet you jennie

she then sat on chans lap making him jump up confused

chan: w-what are you doing? get off m-

jennie: soooo~ your friend told me your single, how about i change that hm?~

she says giggling, chan looked at her confused

chan: what? who? your mistaken, please get off me now!

jennie: aww~ i really like you tho~ you make me feel things~

she says whispering in his ear which made him very uncomfortable.

chan: i- please leave me alone!.

jennie: awwww no funnn?~

chan: look, i dont know who told you i was single but its not true! i have a boyfrie-

before he could finish his sentence she leaned in and kissed chan, chan's eyes widened and he froze for a bit but once he snapped back into reality he quickly pushed jennie off him but it was to late, seungmin was standing there staring at them with tears in his eyes.

chan: s-seungmin.

seungmin then stormed out crying with chan running after him.

chan: SEUNGMIN W-WAIT!

seungmin then turned around and faced chan crying hard.

seungmin: h-how could you!

chan: i-i she came onto me min!

seungmin: f-fuck you!. f-fuck you chan!. I TRUST YOU CHAN!. A-AND YOU FUCKING KISS SOME OTHER BITCH AT A P-PARTY?!.

chan:S-SHE KISSED ME SEUNGMIN! I PROMISE YOU!

seungmin then laughed a bit while shaking his head and crying harder

seungmin: BUT Y-YOU FUCKING LET HER KISS YOU! FOR A GOOD MINUTE!. I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED! B-BUT YOUR STILL AN A-ASSHOLE. A-AND ALWAYS WILL BE!.

chan: seungmin i-

seungmin then stopped chan and took off the necklace he had given him on their anniversary and quickly took the picture of his mom out and then through the whole necklace on the floor in front of chan.

seungmin: i-i hate you!. and n-never ever! w-want to see you again!.

chan: w-what?..

seungmin: we are fucking o-over!.

chan: seu-seungmin no..p-please! you have to believe me!.

chan said tearing up and picking up the necklace, seungmin just wiped his tears and ran leaving chan standing there crying hard 

chan: f-fucking b-bitch!

he wiped his tears and got up heading back into the party clearly pissed as fuck, he first ran into minho and jisung and told them to go outside, then he did the same with the other couples once everyone was outside chan lost it. crying and yelling.