chapter 22.

-at the kims house.

once the three got to the kims house chan helped seungmin out the car and into the house, as chan was helping seungmin upstairs to the bathroom mr kim said he was going to be making something to eat, chan said okay and finished helping seungmin up to the rest room, once there chan slowly placed him down on the toilet

chan: you take a shower, ill wait in your room okay?

seungmin just nodded as chan kissed his forehead and left the bathroom closing the door leaving seungmin in there.

seungmins pov-

once chan left i got up and stood in front of the mirror. i felt disgusting, nasty, dirty. fucking awful. i could have fought him off. but i let him. i fucking let him,  i broke down crying as i took my clothes off. everything hurt. my body, my face, just everything. once i got in the shower i cried harder as the water hit my body. i wanted to die on the spot, i washed my hair first then started washing my body. i scrubbed and scrubbed my whole body. i still felt his hand touching me all over. i hated it. so much. i scrubbed and scrubbed none stop.

end of seungmins pov-

seungmin kept washing his body, over and over again. afterwards he just sat down crying and crying as the water hit him, he still felt soobins hands on him. he kept thinking about it. about how soobin forced himself in him, how he didn't listen to seungmins cries as he begged him to stop. How he forced seungmin to do things he never wanted to do. after a while seungmin got out the shower and wrapped himself in a towel, he headed to his room only to see chan sleeping on his bed which made him smile a little, he quickly got changed into sweatpants and a hoodie before going over and sitting down next to chan sorta tearing up.

seungmin whispering: im sorry..i-im so sorry..i ruined everything..everything you had planned just went to waste because of what happened..im so sorry chan.

he wiped his tears a bit before kissing chan softly, which woke chan up.

chan whispering: you didn't ruin anything my love.

seungmin: y-yes i did..we were supposed to go out later..b-but-

chan sat up and pulled seungmin into a hug

chan: shh seungmin, you didn't ruin anything. we can still do our date..we dont even have to go out.

seungmin: h-how

chan: well, i can go out and buy all your favorite snacks, and after we can watch a movie here love, it'll be the same things as if we were to go out

seungmin: but it wouldn't be the real thing..i-it'll probably be boring for you.

he said getting up and sitting on the floor a bit holding his knees to his chest.

seungmin: i-im sorry.

chan: for what min?.

seungmin: everything..i shouldn't have let him do that to me..i shouldn't have fucking agreed to talk with him!..its my fault!. its all my fucking fault!

he says breaking down crying, chan quickly got down and hugging seungmin tightly.

chan: no its not seungmin. its not your fault okay?.

seungmin: it is!..i-i fucking let h-him!..I-ITS MY F-FAULT EVERYTHING IS!!.

he said crying harder and basically having a panic attack.