chapter 7.

once chan got to the dorm seungmin came out his room like a little puppy happy to see its owner which made chan smile a bit.

chan: hey how are you doing?

seungmin: eh i guess? i might hang out with soobin later! he said he wanted to talk but i don't know

chan: oh..uhmm thats nice i guess? uh by the way i kinda took an exam for you in your class.

seungmin: oh god. did you fail?!

chan: i got a 85 percent?-

seungmin: oh! thats fine! thanks again chan, i appreciate you covering for me. it was really nice of you

chan: of course, you know if you get to know me im a pretty nice person

seungmin: uh huh okay, we'll see about that oh and if soobin comes just let him in please?

chan: why not wait for him out here?

seungmin: hmm i have no idea, wanna watch tv while i wait for him to come?

chan: mm i guess?? what do you wanna watch??

seungmin: mmm a kdrama???

chan: hmm okay then

the two boys then sat on the couch together and seungmin put on one of his favorite kdramas, maybe a few minutes past while watch the drama and during an episode chan had looked over at seungmin and he was crying quietly. he got worried and confused, but he didn't say anything he just sat up and put his arm around seungmin pulling him into a hug. seungmin was confused but hugged chan back.

chan: shh seungmin..

seungmin: i-i'm sorry..this i-is so embarrassing..

he says pulling away from the hug and wiping his tears.

chan: its not embarrassing, your going through things its okay to express your feelings.

seungmin smiled a little hugging chan tighter and still crying a bit.

seungmin: your changing chan.

chan: how so?

seungmin: your being nicer..and not a self centered jerk.

chan: thank you? i think?

seungmin giggled a bit, after a few more minutes of them hugging they pulled away and kept watching the show.

chan: soobin still coming?

seungmin: i think? he's with one of his friends right now so he might come later why are you asking?

chan just shrugged before sitting back a bit and continuing watching the tv.

-with soobin and his friends.

??:so your gay is what your saying??

soobin: no! well i dont know how i feel! its complicated san.

san: how?- you like the boy or not?

soobin: i mean i do like him, im just not sure you know?

san: pause so your gonna ask him out and you dont even know how you feel?! soobin your going to play with this boys feelings right after he lost his mom literally yesterday??

𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. ~ chanmin. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें