chapter 23.

mina: hey!

soobin: hello? can i help you?

mina: you can actually, i was wondering if you knew a boy named seungmin?

soobin: yes? i knew him? i used to date him i guess? why?. i haven't talked with him in months.

mina: you sure do know how to lie man.

soobin: wha-

before he could finish mina punched him causing him to fall back a bit, mina moved out the way while chan and minho walked in and closed the door behind them.

soobin: what the fuck?!? get out!? this is breaking and entertaini-

before soobin again could finish his sentence chan punched him harder.

chan: yeah?. and you fucking raped my boyfriend asshole! which one is worse!?

soobin: c-chan?. what the fuck are you talking about?!

chan: you think im fucking stupid! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM!?

soobin then got up but chan pushed him back and punched him again.

chan: YOU BROKE HIM MORE THEN HE ALREADY IS! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?

soobin: LITERALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP!? HE WANTED IT! HE TOLD ME TO! DONT BE ALL MAD CAUSE HE CHEATED ON YOU!

chan: MY FUCKING ASS! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YIUR SUCH AN ASS! YOU TRAUMATIZED HIM! 

soobin then swung at chan but missed a bit, chan quickly ducked down and punched soobin again but this time getting ontop of him

chan: YOU RUINED HIM! HOW FUCKING COULD YOU?! OUT OF EVERYONE HIM?! FUCKING SEUNGMIN!?

minho: chan hurry his roommate might come back soon!!!

soobin then pushed chan off him and punched him, but chan punched back again getting on him, soobin then laughed a bit while looking at chan

soobin: do whatever you want, seungmin wanted it chan. you should've seen him, crying and begging. god it was such an amazing thing to see as i forced myself into hi-

chan then lost it, he started punching soobin over and over again. harder each punch. he was pissed, mad, upset.

chan: FUCKING ASSHOLE! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!

chan kept punching him none stop, it got to the point were he was basically passing out.

minho: CHAN! ENOUGH! YOULL KILL HIM!

chan: FUCKING!. ASSHOLE!. I DONT CARE! HE DESERVES TO DIE!..SEUNGMIN DIDNT DESERVE THAT! I WILL NEVER FUCKING FORGIVE YOU

minho then pulled chan off soobin who was laying there with a bloody nose and lips, he just had a blood face atp, once minho got chan to calm down a bit they started heading out but got stopped by soobin saying something.

soobin: y-you know chan..s-seungmin f-felt soo..g-good around my d-dic-

but got cut off by minho kicked him in the stomach twice before spitting on his face.

minho: SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE! YOUR LUCKY ONLY CHAN BEAT YOUR ASS CAUSE I WOULD'VE FUCKING ENDED YOU.

the two then walk out the room, and the three that were waiting outside looked at chans bloody hand then started cheering