chapter 3.

once chan got to the dorm he sat down on the sofa and waited for seungmin to come. after maybe about two hours he finally came, seungmin opened the door and looked at chan confused.

seungmin: whats with yo-

chan: shut the fuck up brace face.

seungmin: i- fuck you.

chan: why did you fucking insult my friends?

chan then got up and walked towards seungmin who was just standing there taking his shoes off

chan: im fucking talk to you!

seungmin: first off dont yell at me, second off i didn't insult then! i just called them names? not my fucking fault they're crybabys.

chan: oh fuck you seungmin! one thing is to call me shit BUT DONT EVER CALL MY FRIENDS SHIT UNDERSTAND?!

seungmin: oh fuck you chan! stop being a fucking baby and defending them! if they didnt like it they shouldve spoken up and said something! NOT BITCH ABOUT IT TO YO-

chan then pushed seungmin back against the door and held him by his collar

chan: DONT YELL AT ME BITCH! ILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU JUST LIKE I DID BACK IN HIGHSCHOOL! YOU THINK YOUR ALL BIG AND BAD NOW THAT YOUR FUCKING BACK HERE?! GUESS WHAT YOUR NOT!

seungmin: OH SUCK MY DICK! I DONT CARE! NOT MY FAULT YOUR PUSSY ASS FRIENDS CSNT TAKE A FUCKING JOK-

before seungmin could finish his sentence chan punched him in the face popping his lip, seungmin was shocked that chan hit him but of course he wasn't going to that that so seungmin pushed chan back before punching him back.

chan: oh you fucking bitch.

seungmin: what?. you hit me ill hit back whore.

chan then pushed seungmin to the ground and got on top of him, of course seungmin tried to get him off but chan was to strong

chan: ill give it to you like this bitch, I beat the fuck out of you right now or you stop shit talking my friends. pick one!

seungmin: how about, none!

chan then slapped seungmin across the face kinda hard which made him whine a bit. but he wasnt going to back down. not now

chan: PICK ONE SEUNGMIN!

seungmin: FUCK YOU!

chan then punched seungmin this time making his nose somewhat bleed.

chan: IF YOU DONT PICK I SWEAR ILL BREAK YOUR NOSE AGAIN!

seungmin: FUCK YOU CHAN!

chan: YOUR SO STUBBORN! JUST LIKE YOUR BITCHASS MOM!

seungmin: OH YOU BITCH! IM GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!

he says pushing chan off him and punching him in the face repeatedly. seungmin was starting to tear up while doing so. he was just so mad and hurt. seungmin used to like chan and try to get along with him. but chan just bullied and picked on seungmin. right now it was like he was getting back at chan for making him suffer all those years ago.

seungmin: FUCK ASSHOLE! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! I-I HATE YOU! WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! DAMN IT!

seungmin was punching chan repeatedly without stopping, chan was trying to fight back but couldn't. while all this was happening. soobin was outside waiting for seungmin. but once he started hearing seungmin yell louder he opened the door just to see seungmin beating up chan right there on their dorm floor.