chapter 17.

"dear chaeyoung,
now this is pretty fucking stupid of me but i cant be here anymore. im leaving, no this isn't a suicide note, by leaving i mean leaving college, not dropping out but taking online classes instead, by the time you're reading this im most likely gone and like yeah but i guess thats all just to give you a heads up, i also changed my number so don't try to contact me, thank you for being an amazing friend to me i love you (as a friend of course), i also left a note for all of our friends, including seungmin so if you can give them to everyone that'll be amazing. think of this as me officially leaving this friend group then me dropping you all. thanks again for everything chaeyoung.
From chan"

mina then looked up at the three boys kinda shocked

minho: so?

changbin: what does it say??!

hyunjin: mina??

mina: chans leaving the group. hes finishing college online

minho: WHAT?

hyunjin: ohhh this is bad! what now? should we call him?

changbin: YES! ill call him he cant leave! hes practically the glue of our group he leaves everything will fall apart!

he yells getting his ohone but then mina stopped him which made them even more confused

mina: he changed his number, he's gone for real you guys..

minho: what are we gonna tell everyone else?

hyunjin: fuck everyone else what are we gonna tell seungmin?

mina: poor baby, hes gonna be heart broken.

changbin: now what?. chans gone he changed his number? non of us know the way to his parents house that well??

while the three boys were talking mina saw a stack of envelopes on the counter and picked them up, while going through them it had everyones name on one.

mina: guys. he left everyone a letter here

mina then gave minho his, hyunjin his and changbin hes

minho: he just left these?

mina: yeah, theres one for everyone even seungmin.

changbin: i say we meet with the others and tell them, they have to know

hyunjin: i agree with that!

minho: alright lets go

the four then left and met with the others and seungmin near a table outside the cafeteria

seungmin: why am i here?. i told you all, i want nothing to do with chan anymore!

he said getting up kinda angry

jisung: well you got that wish.

seungmin: what are you talking about?

minho: you probably wont ever see chan again seungmin

seungmin: why? what happened? is he hurt?!

changbin: no hes not hurt, he just left

seungmin: left where?

jeongin: we dont know thats the problem.

hyunjin: he changed his number also so we couldn't reach him