Chapter 7

Y/N POV:

As my eyes fluttered open, I noticed a very unfamiliar ceiling. I sat up and looked around this unfamiliar house. I then saw D/N sleeping peacefully next to the bed I slept on. I must have passed out from the hard impact of our landing. I groaned and held my head as I felt a pounding headache. 

I heard footsteps approaching the house and the door flung open revealing a boy with brown hair and green eyes. He looked near my age. His eyes lit up and rushed to me. "You're awake! Are you okay?" He asked as he kneeled to my level. 

There were a few seconds of silence until I spoke up. "I'm fine.. who are you- where am I? What happened?" I managed to spit out as I tried to stand up but failed from the striking pain of my head. "I'll answer your questions but first you have to stay in bed and rest till you're feeling better."  The boy said as he pushed me gently back on the bed. "I'm Hiccup and you're in my house. 

"You and your dragon crashed on my island last night." He explained. I calmed down a little. "What were you doing flying during a storm anyway?" My eyes widened. Valka! She must be so worried right now! "I-I have to go!" I said as I sat up again. "No no, you not! you have to stay here, you are not in the right condition to go out there!" Hiccup said as he tried to lay me down again.

"My guardian- she must be so worried!"  Hiccup pushed me gently back onto the bed again. "You have to rest first then you can go. You might get hurt again."  I sighed knowing he had a point and lay down. "What's your name?" The brown-haired boy asked. "Y/N" I answered. He smiled and looked at my dragon. "I've never seen one of her kind before. What dragon is she?" Hiccup asked as he pet my dragon.

"Well she's a light fury, the species' are pretty rare." The boy let out an amazed gasp. My eyes darted towards the door as a black dragon stepped into the house. "Is that a night fury!?"  I exclaimed. I've never seen a real night fury before. I only know them from Valka's stories and drawings. "Y/N meet toothless, toothless meet Y/N" Hiccup chuckled. The black scaly dragon crawled to me and sniffed my hand. He gave the cutest gummy smile. "He's adorable!" I squealed as I pet the scaly reptile.