Chapter 8

Hiccup POV:

I left y/n in my house to rest as I hunted for food for the dragons on the island and also food for me, y/n, and toothless. After hunting I came back to my house and opened the door to see y/n sleeping peacefully. I placed the food on the table and prepped the fire for me to cook. 

Y/N POV: 

I woke up to the aroma of delicious food. I sat up and turned to where the smell was coming from. My eyes wandered to the site of hiccup cooking. His head turned to me and smiled. "You're awake! I made you dinner!" He said as he placed a plate of good-looking food on the table. "T-thankyou" I stood up and used all my strength to walk to the table. Hiccup pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. 

He sat next to me and started eating. I took a bite of my food and my eyes lit up. "Your cooking is amazing hiccup!" I exclaimed with my mouth filled with food. Hiccup let out a soft chuckle. As I chewed on my food I turned around to see Toothless and D/N eating together. "Soo, where did you find her?" Hiccup asked. 

I turned to him and smiled. "Well, I and my guardian rescued her from dragon hunters. Ever since then me and D/N just had some sort of connection. How about you?" Hiccup got caught off guard by my question but spoke. "Well, I shot him down. Which explains why he has a prosthetic tail fin." I tilted my head slightly in confusion. "Did you used to hate dragons?" Hiccup scratched his neck awkwardly. "Well kinda.. actually not really, people at my village just taught us that dragons were monsters." I nodded understandingly. "People like that are just uneducated. No offense" Hiccup chuckled. "None taken, besides you have a point!"

(Very sorry for not publishing new chapters, ive been caught up in school lately and i think ill only have time to publish at least 1 or 2 chapters every week.)