Chapter 9

After a while of them talking, Hiccup soon found out Y/N's guardian has a dragon sanctuary.

"She has a dragon sanctuary?" The brown haired boy stared in awe.

"Yeah! You can come with me if you'd like. I'm sure she'd love to meet you!" Y/N said with a gleeful smile. Toothless nudged her leg with his head and let out a roar. Y/N chuckled and kneeled down slightly to pet Toothless. "I'm sure she'd love to meet you too bud." She cooed as her hand met the scaly reptile.

"Are you sure you want us to go with you?" Hiccup said nervously. The boy seemed unsure about Y/N's decision. "Yes I'm sure, you did save my life hicc" Y/N smiled warmly causing Hiccup to visibly blush.

Hicc? is that a nickname?-

The brown haired boy thought to himself. He stared at Y/N, his cheeks glowing 50 shades of red. "Hiccup? Are you okay? If you really don't want to go with me it's fine-" Y/N said as she waved her hand over Hiccup's face. This caused Hiccup to flinch and snap out of his thoughts. "No! no- sorry- I mean, I would love to go with you!" Hiccup stammered nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Alright we'll leave tomorrow morning then. Well when it isn't too cloudy and foggy. I don't want to get lost again" Y/N chuckled softly. Hiccup chuckled along with her.

"Don't worry, I wont let you or D/N get lost"

Hiccup said reassuringly as he gave a thumbs up and gave a dorky smile. Y/N laughed as her cheeks flushed a hue of light pink.