Chapter 10

It was the next day. It was sunrise and the sun was shining beautifully. There were clear and dreamy skies. Y/N was in hiccup's cabin packing up her necessities and other needed things for the trip, incase something happens. On the other hand hiccup was guarding up the island, making sure no one can hurt the dragons on Dragon's Edge. After the two of them were done, they headed to the shore where they agreed to meetup.

They headed down to the shore. "Are you ready to go?" Y/N smiled as the warm sea breeze flowed through her H/C hair. "Sure am" Hiccup smiled back. He then adjusted the basket on toothless' saddle.

Y/N took one more look at the sky, the weather was perfectly fine. "Alright let's go then" Y/N said as she hopped on D/N and took off with hiccup following from behind.

--------------------------------------------

The two have been flying for an hour or two. Since both of them were riding furys it didn't take long for them to get close to Valka's mountain. After a while, an island filled with incredible icicles came into view. "There" Y/N shouted, pointing at the island with an icy mountain. Hiccup nodded and followed.

They landed and Y/N pulled hiccup into a dark opening, D/N and toothless following from behind. As the cold air hit the brown haired boy's skin he stared at the ice filled cave in awe. "I hope she's alright.." Y/N murmured. "I'm sure she'd be happy to see you" Hiccup gave a reassuring smile. Y/N smiled back and continued walking through the cold cave.

After a while of walking through big chunks of ice, light started to shine through an opening. The two entered with their dragons following from behind. Hiccup's jaw dropped and stared in shock, absolutely mesmerized. Y/N giggled at his reaction and closed his mouth. There was a small cabin, it was Y/N's place.

While Y/N was showing Hiccup around the sanctuary, she also introduced him and toothless to the great bewilderbeast. Y/N giggled as the magnificent king blew icy wind into hiccup's hair, making it all messy. "Wow.." Hiccup stares in awe. "He likes you" I chuckle and nudged his arm.

"By the way Y/N, you never told me your gaurdian's name" Hiccup smiled awkwardly. "Oh yeah! My bad. Her name is-" Suddenly, as if on cue, a roar abruptly cut off Y/N. Toothless tensed up and growled. Hiccup calmed down toothless as he eyed the large dragon. It was a stormcutter and riding it was a masked figure with spiky armor. 'Is this Y/N's gaurdian?' The brown haired boy thought to himself.