Book 4: Final Chapter

Thor stood in front of the mirror, situating his top. After another good night's rest, he needed to address everyone on the aircraft. Have a game plan as to their course. The ship has been idlily floating in space to conserve their fuel tanks. At least the ship was stocked with food and supplies so they weren't in dire need at the moment for the necessities.

The door to the room opened. Anya came in with a smile in his direction. She no longer wore her gladiator outfit. She looked like one of the guards from Sakaar in dark brown pants, a red short-sleeve, high collar top, with black forearm, shoulder, and knee guards. The only attire available on this ship.

"I visited the medical wing," Anya said. "After Brunnhilde showed me the armory. I want to clean out your eye again. But I also think that this is more fitting for you to wear instead of that bandage." The young woman handed over the small item to the god. "Like father, like son."

Thor chuckled.

The wound was much better today when Anya began to apply the needed medical treatments. Once everything was cleaned up, the young woman assisted in setting the item in place. It was an eye patch. Similar to the one that Odin wore. It didn't need a string to hold it in place. Once set it held to the skin firmly. It was an odd sensation. And was even weirder only seeing out of one eye. He needed to get used to the fact that he no longer had a full range of view.

"How does it look?" Thor wondered.

Anya slid up alongside him to look in the mirror, leaning her head against his arm.

"Perfect fit," the agent answered.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in," the prince called out.

Loki entered. "It suits you," the god stated, motioning towards the eye patch.

"Maybe you're not so bad after all, brother," Thor said.

"Maybe not."

Anya excused herself, to give the brothers some privacy. "I'll see you in a moment," she spoke lowly, before ducking out of the room.

"Thank you," Thor said. When the mortal was gone, he spoke to his brother, "If you were here, I might even give you a hug."

He tossed a random object in the god's direction. Only this time instead of it passing through him, Loki caught it.

"I'm here," the God of Mischief reassured.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Asgardians and those from Sakaar stood in the main hull of the ship. Thor stood before them all, looking out the large window that Heimdall had been keeping post at. Where they could all see the dark galaxy before them dotted with millions of stars. Anya, Heimdall, Hulk, Brunnhilde, Loki, and Korg – carrying Miek under an arm – stood there alongside him. The now king's most trusted individuals.

"Your throne," Brunnhilde said.

She motioned towards a large chair that faced the crowd. Thor gladly took the seat.

"So, King of Asgard, where to?" Heimdall wondered.

"I'm not sure," Thor answered. "Any suggestions? Miek, where are you from?"

"Oh, Miek's dead," Korg announced. "Yeah, no, I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge. I've just felt so guilty, I've been carrying him around all day."