Chapter 10

William and Fuegoleon walk behind Julius and Astrid at the beach "I can't believe it" Fuegoleon said and sighed, William wants to spend time with Astrid but Julius is with her "Yeah! back then, my mom used to cook some boiled eggs and steamed sweet potatoes!" Julius smiled like a kid while looking at her "Really? that sounds great! It sounds so relaxing just imagine, it's raining and you and your mother prepared the most delicious meal!" she nodded "By the way Astrid, have you ever been in a relationship?" he asked, she took a deep breath and nodded "Sadly, my partner passed away" Julius noticed the sadness in her eyes "Oh I'm sorry to hear that and sorry for asking" she waved her hands and smiled at him "Oh that's fine!" she laughed softly.

Julius noticed that William stopped following them and he smiled "What do you think about William?" he asked, Astrid gasped and blushed instantly "Captain William is amazing! and uhm a great Captain!" Julius noticed the way she blushed and stutters "Do you like him?" she was surprised for his straight forward question "Ah of course! I like him! I Don't have a reason not to like him" the corner of his lips curled up feeling amused how she answered his question in a clever way "I know right! everything about him was amazing!" he said excitedly, Astrid nodded.

They continued talking with each other and William just stared at the sea, Nozel on the other end drinking some cocktail at the cottage "I can't believe it, he literally came here for a girl!" Yami said while drinking sake "Well, she's not just a girl but a very mysterious and intriguing girl" Nozel said, Yami stared at Astrid deep inside he is also wondering what type of magic does Astrid have.

Julius decided to take a rest on his cottage Marx was with him "Marx seems like everyone was enjoying, right?" Marx looked away "That is true but are you sure you want to extend this vacation? The paperworks will definitely gonna kill you once we go back to the Capital" Julius took a deep breath while smiling and put his arms behind his head "But it's worth it! I'll take this as an opportunity to know more about her" he smiled, Marx just sigh.

"Astrid!" William finally found an opportunity to be with his girl, she smiled at him as he ran towards him "Captain!" he hugged her tightly which surprised her a bit but she patted his back and smiled at that moment, they don't mind those who're looking at them "Sorry for not trusting you fully during that time" she chuckles " It doesn't matter" he held her hands and looked directly on her eyes.

Yami smirks while looking at them "Looks like William was being more daring now huh" Finral just smiled "I Don't even know he have that side" Magna commented, Noelle was looking at her brother who's currently seating at the sand close to the sea she knows that somehow he have crush with Astrid so she can't help but to wonder how he feeling since he never been expressive with his feelings, she approached him and sat beside him "Noelle" she smiled at him, he looks to the sea "Seems like Astrid and Captain Vangeance are having mutual understanding" she saw how Nozel's reaction changed to serious.

"That's right, what's the matter?" she took a deep breath "You should have told her what are you feeling about her" Nozel glared at her "I Don't have feelings for her" she chuckles "It's too obvious, Brother! if you want I can do it for you" he gave her a bored look "Are you looking for your death?" Noelle gasped "Ah hehe you know I'm just kidding, right?" she laugh nervously, Nozel scoffed and looked back to the sea "I never been In Love. All I know is that I want to be the best above everything... above anyone" he said, Noelle stared at him.

She wants to tell him that he is always the best but she doesn't have enough strength to do it so instead she stood "I got it. Your pride is always on top of you" he glared at her and stood "As a Royal you should always keep your pride up and you should always be proud of yourself" Noelle turned around "Then show them the might of the Silva household" she walked away but Nozel remained staring at her.

Astrid and William sat together watching the sea "Somehow there is good of that sudden event, right?" she said, William nodded and leaned his head on hers "Yes, you managed to unlocked your new magic and we got an extra day for this vacation" he chuckled.

That night, they decided to stay to an Inn, Astrid has her separate room as a gift from Julius while the others are by pair well aside from the Captains who got their own rooms as well, she lay on her bed but decided to get up and at the same time she heard knocks so she open the door "Oh Captain" he smiled at her "I'm just checking if you're still awake" she smiled "Yeah I'm still awake" he walked closely to her "Would you like to talk?" she asked as she opened the door widely "Sure" she let him in.

They sat on her bed and looked on each other "I just can't help but to think of you" he looked down, she smiled "Same haha" they both chuckles "Sir Julius was eyeing on you, do you think he likes you or what?" Astrid gasped "What? I Don't think he likes me in romantic way! I mean, I'm not the type of Lady who will capture his heart. Probably he just like my magic and that's all"  William nodded "Why do you think so? you are a strong, beautiful and humble lady, Very noble. What's makes you think that it's impossible for him to like you in romantic way?" she looked up on him and saw how serious he is, she cleared her throat "For sure there's a lot of ladies out there who's more worth it" he laughed softly "You're just saying that because you're not interested with him, aren't you?" she looked down shyly while smiling "You got it haha I'm not interested with him in romantic way" William chuckles and held her cheek gently.

They look on each others eyes and that moment, no one dares to talk but their hearts understand what it want "It's good to hear that, Astrid..." he said as he leaning close to her, they kissed slowly and softly and her hands automatically cupped his cheeks.

He laid her down and kissed her deeper while he moved on her top and held her hand on the side of her head, he slowly pulling up her night dress, her other hand unbuttoning his shirt as they kissed.

Morning, when everyone having breakfast they noticed Astrid and William smiling with each other "Eh? was there something you haven't telling us?" They gasped when Julius asked them "Ah no, it just Astrid told me about her funny dream last night" William said, Astrid chuckles "Would you mind sharing it too?" Julius said while smiling,  William cleared his throat "Well Astrid said that she dreamed about a man, they were talking and suddenly became a donkey" Astrid laughed softly, Julius laughed "That was weird haha but how come you're the first person Astrid talked this morning? did you guys slept on the same room?" William gasped with Yami's question "No, but when I went out we met on the corridor" Nozel looked away, Solid smirks.

After the Breakfast, Astrid was walking alone at the sea shore when Yuno joined her "Come on tell me. I won't tell anyone" She looked up on him "about what?" she asked, Yuno looked on her on the side of his eyes "You know what I mean. You slept with Captain last night, right?" she gasped and hit him "You're crazy!" she looked around and took a deep breath "How do you know?" Yuno smiled slightly, he took a deep breath "I saw it. He went inside to your room, I was about to go to the comfort room" she blushed intensely "Whatever it is I'll leave it between the two of us, okay?" she nodded "Okay thank you Yuno!" he smiled and walked to another direction.

Julius transformed back and smiled "So it confirms it they have relationship!" he smiled and looked up at the sky "William, you finally found your happiness" he suddenly surprised when Marx approached him "Sir Julius! we have to head back to the Capital" he nodded "I know but let's say goodbye to them first, alright?" Marx nodded.

He gathered everyone to bid goodbye "It's nice spending time with you all even in just one day, I have to head back to the Capital please enjoy your vacation, alright?" Everyone saluted him "William, take care" William gasped and smiled "I will. Thank you" he nodded and turned around to left but he looked back at Astrid and waved goodbye, Astrid waved back to him.