Fake dating

In this one shot you are a Slytherin and you and Mattheo start fake dating after Cedric breaks up with you to get with Cho.

Word Count= 1355

Y/F/C= your favorite chips

I've been in my room for most of the day eating snacks Kira brought for me and crying.

"I can't believe he left you for that bitch" Kira says as she walks in bringing me more of Y/F/C.
A
"I knowwww" I whine grabbing the bag from her and letting more tears fall.

Cedric had just broken up with me and gotten with Cho Chang. One of my greatest enemies actually. She's always been mean to Kira and I. Giving us dirty looks in the hallway and stuff like that.

"I love him Kiraaaaa" I say more tears running down my face.

"I know" she says sitting on the bed with me and giving me a side hug. I lay my head on her shoulder and we stay like that for a few minutes, but then I got an idea.

"Fake dating!!!" I jumped up and said.

"What" Kira said giving me a confused look.

"I'll convince someone to fake date to make Cedric jealous and then when Cedric comes crawling back to me I'll turn him down at first and make him beg. But then I'll eventually accept him and everything will go back to normal!" I say happily.

"Y/N I don't think this is a good idea" Kira says with a frown.

I ignore her and immediately go to the common room to choose my new "boyfriend".

Too short

Too tall

Too blond

Too ugly

Too weird

I guess that'll work

I go over and sit down next to Mattheo Riddle.

I've talked to Mattheo before since he is friends with Draco, but we are more acquaintances than friends.

"Hey Mattheo will you pretty please do me a big favor" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"What is it" he says giving me a weird look.

"Soooo Cedric broke up with me and left me for Cho Chang and now I feel worthless without him. I need a way to make him jealous so he will realize that he still loves me. So I figured why not ask somebody to be my "boyfriend" for a while until Cedric comes to his senses. And I was wondering if you would-"

"No" he says cutting me off.

"Why notttt" I whine grabbing his arm.

"Because" he says pulling his arm away from me.

"Because why" I say "There's gotta be some girl you want to impress and maybe if you pretend to be with me she'll notice you!"

"There is someone" he says with a glint in his eye.

"Who is it" I say looking up at him.

"You uh wouldn't know her" he says scratching his neck.

"Try me" I say "I know everyone"

"She uh doesn't go to Hogwarts" he says.

Well then where does she go? I think but just drop it.

"Mattheo please I'll do anythinggg" I say giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

He sighs. "I guess but as long as we don't have to kiss and stuff" he says awkwardly.