Dance With Me

When Y/n sees that it's raining she decides to go dance in it.

Word Count: 330

"Guys look", I point out the window of the great hall. "It's raining"

"And?", Draco answers me with sass.

"I'm going to dance in it", I say lifting my robes up as I walk out the door and into the courtyard.

I run into the rain and put my hands out to feel it and start to dance. Not to any music just to be there.

Suddenly I see someone watching from the hallway.

"Mattheo? What are you doing?", I say.

"Just watching", he says with a small smirk on his face.

"Well don't just stand there come and dance with me", I say holding both my hands out palms up.

"No I'm good", he replies now smiling.

Without saying anything I run over to him, take his bag of hush shoulder throw it on the ground, and drag him out into the rain with me. I take both his hands and spin us both around. I then take his arms and put them around my waist and wrap my own around his neck. We sway back and forth to the sound of the rain hitting the pavement. And then we start spinning and laughing again. By this point we were both soaked so, I took off the top layer of my robes leaving me in my dress shirt and skirt. Mattheo did the same leaving him in his dress shirt and pants.

Some teacher screamed at us and told us to get to class so we started running and left our robes behind.

"Holy shit your fast slow down", I say out of breath.

Suddenly he stops.

"What's wrong", I frown.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For taking my mind off of things", he says looking back at me with a genuine smile.

"Yeah anytime", I laugh jumping on his back making him give me a piggy back ride back to the dungeons.